013: 𝑺𝑬𝑻 𝑰𝑻 𝑶𝑭𝑭

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 ✨

📍LOS ANGLES, CA
[9:47 pm]

"My girl know you kept texting my phone while I was asleep

"My girl know you kept texting my phone while I was asleep." I told Jazlyn.

"Who gives a fuck, she needs to know that I want you back." She said through the speaker of my phone.

I sighed. "Jaz, we can't be doing this. My life has been fine without you. I already gotta girl who chill asf and doesn't care about my lifestyle and that just love me for me." I said.

Bitches needs to understand that I gotta two babies finna pop out the wombs and I gotta girl who's holding me through thick and thin.

But I guess they don't understand.

"That BITCH doesn't give a fuck about you. I love you and you know she don't. Like where tf she at if she she love you." She said.

"At her interview." I said nonchalantly.

"She prolly took yo car without yo permission."

"I told her to drive it." I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck." I heard Jazlyn whispered.

"Man getcho bitter jealous ass off my line." I said.

"Wait wait, Kentrell just know I love you ok. She doesn't love you like I do."

I sighed and hung up.

"Bitches be bonkers, fuck!" I said and watched tv.

Hearing the door open. I'm assuming it was Lex.

"BABY GUESS WHAT." A happy Lexie shouted from the living room.

I got up and walked downstairs.

"Wassuh."

"I got the job." She squealed.

I smiled at her.

Lexie was different to me, out of all girls that I dated. She was the one .

I gave her a hug.

"Shit, when do you start."

"Tomorrow at 2:00. Ooh Bae, im finna have cash. Living lavish. Even though I'm just helping but still! We gon be rich together." Lexie kissed me once.