A moment

Yes, I have come back from the dead!!
I am so sorry I didn't come back sooner but anyway I hope you like this chapter and without further ado....enjoy!!

Two weeks later...

Y/n
It's been two weeks since we got dropped into a casino filled with weird kinda monsters, but hey at least we get a break from the kid.
Anyway, in these two weeks, I and paps found out that they are pretty cool guys.

Paps and cuphead got along instantly together. We also soon learned that cups pick up fights....... A lot. So, Paps decided to train cups, and honestly, I didn't know paps could do have of the stuff he taught cups. If paps weren't so nice, he could easily defeat a lot of monsters if he wanted to. Now that I think about it I'm kinda pissed that he is not in the royal guard yet...
Anyway, while paps made friends with cuphead, I made friends with the devil, dice, and mugs. I don't really like trusting people but they are kinda cool to hang with sometimes. I and mugs do a lot of research together and they all taught me how to play this game called p-pocker- no -poker.
It was a weird game, but I didn't judge even though that's what I do best.

Well, now I and paps are chilling at mugs and cups place watching t.v. since they let us stay.

"Y/s/p?" paps said quietly, when paps are quiet it's never a good sign.

"Ya bro?" I said worriedly. I looked at paps to see him tearing up.

"A-are we ever g-going back home?" paps said I knew he was gonna break down sooner, so I walked over to him and held him close.

"I don't know bro, but I promise I'll g-get us home soon," I said hesitantly, paps responded by looking at me like a lost puppy.

"P-promise?" paps said while he held out his pinky finger.

"I promise bro," I said wrapping my pinky around his. I got and threw a blanket at paps face

"H-HEY" he exclaimed

I chuckled at his reaction "sorry bro, but it's time to go to bed after all the great papyrus needs sleep right?" I said giving him a noogie.

"NO NOOGIEING THE SKELETON" He pouted. I plopped a blanket down on the floor((sorry if you're confused they are in the living room and papyrus took the couch)).

Paps sighed, "GOOD-NIGHT Y/S/P"

"Night bro," I said.

And like that, we were out like a light.....

Sorry, this chapter was short I'm really out of inspiration and hope to make more soon considering school is kicking my butt rn :(  oof well I hoped you enjoyed it!  

Hiimaperson21~