Falling out of control

Y/n P.O.V.
I and paps were getting everyone to safety again. I think we might be on the 99,225th reset but I don't know anymore...
We soon got the last of the survivors in Alphy's lab mainly because it was almost the safest place in the underground. I knew it wasn't gonna work but it was too late now the kid is most likely past waterfall.
When we finally got the last of the survivors inside and safe- well safe as we could be.
I and paps walked to the door, but while we were walking I see the door elevate higher and higher.
I looked around kinda panicked and I realized I was in one of inks portals? Why would he put a portal here?!

See, in short, we were kinda "forgotten" for say. Ink didn't necessarily know we existed. Now how do I know he exists? I have no fucking clue. I kinda always just knew. Honestly, I know every version of me and their backstory. How? Don't know, never questioned it. Anyways back to the story.

Where am I going? How did this portal get here?   I looked around some more to see if there were any clues. I looked everywhere but up. I was kinda scared of tibia honest. I don't know why but I have this sick feeling that- screw it.
I slowly look up and catch a glimpse of a red scarf.

Papy was falling with me.......

God I have a lot of explaining to do

Then it went dark...

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I and Mugs were stuck on cleaning duty AGAIN and let me tell you it's the absolute worst thing EVER!
"I hate this!" I groaned as I flopped down on a chair next to me.
"How do you hate it you not doing anything!" I heard him shout.
Then I feel a wet rag smack me in the face.
"Ow, I am too!" I rubbed my face and hold the rag I already had up for him to see.
"I meant actually- you know what never mind" he sighed and started washing the table next to me.
I felt like I was going to die from boredom.
But I was saved when we heard a bang from behind us, this meant we could stop and help with a most likely bar fight, which was more exciting than cleaning.
We soon looked behind us and saw what everyone was hovering by a... Was that a broken table? As I and mugs got closer we got a better look at what everyone was crowding it for.
Right there, face to face, there were two skeletons. I and mugs stood there in shock because they were breathing! There was no such thing here if we saw a skeleton dead by a long shot.
There was a short one and a tall one lying unconscious on the floor.
The tall one had a kinda armor looking outfit on with a red scarf and some red buckled boots.
Though the shorter one was like the complete opposite.
Y/g had an s/f/c shirt cover with an f/c jacket. Y/g had black basketball shorts with (a color) basketball shoes.
I saw mugs rub his eyes while I just went up to them and I-well- looked at them. On the other side, I saw devil and king dice look at me and mug, who was right next to me.
I hear dice sigh and devil groan.
"Who did it?" They say in sync.

"Wha- I don't know we just heard a crash and saw two freaking skeletons laying by a broken table!" They looked at me suspiciously obviously not believing me. I mean why don't they trust me I haven't done anything but mess around and pra- oh.

Mugs P.O.V.  (Because I thought mugs was getting left out))
I was examining the two skeletons up and down, while I cups was blabbing off about them not trusting him or something.
He was only talking to them to get him more time off of cleaning duty.
I mentally sigh and continue to stare at the pile of bone on the floor.
"Hey devil, I think we should put them on a couch instead of this broken table," I said as I turn to look at Devil and he looked at me and cups suspiciously again. Mostly cups though, because whenever something "exciting" happened, he expects to get off cleaning duty and he makes this evil planning face. I know reader it's weird. ((:/ there goes my 4th wall))
Devil sighed "Mugs get the first aid the midget one is bleeding and cups tell everyone to go home or something" I looked at him dumbfounded because he just fell for cups bullshit.
Cups saluted and yelled "GO HOME!" and "GET OUT".
After I was done contemplating rather the devil was smart or just a dumbass, I ran to get the first aid kit by the fire extinguisher in the kitchen and ran back.

As I got back I saw King dice picking up the taller one with the red flowing scarf How the fuck is this thing flowing- 

I was soon cut off from my thoughts by a small noise...