The Mini Sun

Y/n:
After a while of star gazing I decided to check the time. I take my phone out of my pocket. It had a sleek star themed background, a van coming out of a black hole in the center, and said, "science nerd coming threw!". Cups and mugs got it for me when I didn't know what a phone case was. I chuckled at the memory and try to turn on my phone.

Of course.....dead

I decided it was safest to just head back, since I didn't know what time it is and didn't want to end up like my phone percentage.

I pull my hood up and start my way back.

"HELP!"

I look over and see smoke floating in the breeze two or more blocks away. I run towards it, almost like I didn't have control over my body. As I get closer and closer the smoke because lighter and lighter until.....

I see a bright orange flame as if it's a small sun,only this one was upon a building. I see a girl? She had a bright yellow spark in her eye and she had what looked like fur.

My body immediately runs toward her, my thoughts clear as day only focusing on the task at hand saving this little girl.

I speed past the yellow tape and enter the building. Orange envelope around me. I run toward the scream.

"Help! Help me!"

I soon caught a glimpse of a yellow spark.

"Help me please!"

I look at her, she's covered in burns, like me.

" HEY KID?! YOU THERE?"
I look at her and it looks like she's trapped by a piece of wood slowly burning.

Shit if that continues to burn this place will come down.

"HELP! I-I'M TRAPPED!"

" I KNOW KIDI'M GONNA GET YA OUT OF THERE JUST STAY CALM OKAY?!"

I see her nod. I get down on all fours and pull my shirt over half my face. I slowly enter through the fire.

Pain. That's all I felt, but soon I turned numb. I needed to save this girl.

I see the girl fully and quickly grab her.

"I've got you kid!"

I crawl back out and book it just before the wood snapped. I ran toward the door, covering the little girls face, and ran out the building through the fire.

"Are you ok kid?"

I look at her and get the full picture. She was a bear, kinda small like me with yellow eyes with a matching burnt yellow dress. She was a adorable kid.

"Beth?!"

I see too figures running towards us, both bears.

"Mommy, daddy!"

They eventually get to me with tears in there eyes.

"I think this kid is yours?"

They look at me with a smile and tears in their eyes.

"Thank you.."

The father spoke as I put the kid in their arms.

I nodded and teleported away. Kinda glad I didn't teleport sooner.......