Weird

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry that I didn't do anything with this story in nearly a year XD oof but I going to fix that rn so enjoy meh chapter:3

Mugs P.O.V

I and cups immediately stop laughing when we heard papyrus crying. Even though we just met this kid we felt the need to protect him.
He was just too innocent for this world. It's kinda ironic that he is in a casino...
Anyways we both were furious, including his
y/s/p.
But I knew what to do because this always happens to cup.
I went to comfort him while ticked-off cups were confronting the devil.

Not even two minutes later

At this point, the devil and cups were fighting, while dice were trying to calm them down.  I and y/n were still trying to comfort Papyrus. I didn't even have to look at y/n to know they were furious.
Finally, y/n interrupted the fight,
"Now, I'm sorry for interrupting your arguments, but where are we?" 
Papyrus seemed to calm down by y/n voice.
"YES THE GREAT PAPYRUS WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE" he then suddenly posed and his scarf looked like it was blowing in the wind.

While I was questioning the science of this I heard a Thud

I looked at where the noise came from and no surprise cups were on the floor with stars in his eyes saying "so cool" over and over again like when he first walked into the casino.

Dices P.O.V (spice it up for a change :3)

I was expecting this to happen because before all of this happened. I and boss were playing with a device we found in the alleyway by the trash bin, but for two living skeletons to just literally crash into the perfectly neat casino on a pole table is completely absurd. 
Do you know how many hours it took for me to get cuphead to clean that godforsaken table?!
EIGHT FUCKING WEEKS!!! 

Not to mention one of the skeletons shouts none stop and the other one is an overprotective psychopath!

I sighed so fucking over the events from today now eagerly wanting to just go home to my soft bed, but it would have to wait.

"WELL OF COURSE HUM-CUPHEAD THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS ALWAY COOL NYEH-HEHE!" The papyrus kid exclaimed to cuphead who no surprise has stars in his eyes.

*time skip brought to you by me being up at 2:30 am and dice, mugs, and the devil trying to keep their sanity while explaining where they are ((that was a lot of oof sorry))*

Y/N P.O.V
"So you mean to tell me, you guys went dumpster diving, found an alien-like device, started pressing buttons, saw different worlds, decided to press ours, and now we are in a casino where you trick people into dealing their souls to you and then cups and mugs defeated you, but decided to work here for some reason. I'm I wrong?" I said fighting the urge to hit these morons with a chair.
They all blinked for a minute, while my brother put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me in confusion. They looked at each other,
"Yep"

" Dumb ass"
I heard someone whisper....though I knew exactly who it was

I sighed and before I new it I floated a chair at the overgrown cat,knocking him down.......

I'm. So. Done.