Waking up to the devil

Hello before we start this....chapter? I did start editing these so please don't hate me if there are some drastic changes to the story. I tried to change it to be more readable but I've always sucked at the English department so it might not be the greatest. Also, it was kinda hard because younger me was shit at this idk what happened but damn it was chaotic. Anyways please enjoy the new and improved thing! : )

~Hiimaperson21

Y/n P.O.V.
I groaned as I slowly open my eyes, only to see that everything was blurry. I slowly look around and it started to clear up. As soon as it did I see a dude with horns and some torn-up wings.

Ouch that's gotta hurt

I went to go sit up but was soon shot down by a sudden pain from my back. I winced quietly and still stood up fighting the pain. I mean I was used to it anyways.
By now my vision was cleared up, so I looked around confused but only to come across my brother getting carried by a person with dice for ahead. My protective sibling instinctively kicked in and I immediately turned paps soul
F/C and safely brought him to me.

"Who are you and what are you doing?!" I shouted.

I was not going to let them kill my brother not again. He just looked at me shocked and stood there. I felt eyes turn pitch black and I know there was an F/C flame flowing out of it and instinctively summoned my gaster blasters around them.

That's when I noticed my surroundings fully, was that a blue...mug? And a red cup?............

Well is it too late to ask for a rope or......

yes?

Well damn.

Mugs P.O.V.
I saw their eyes open and I moved closer quietly. It's just so weird,it was as of they didn't have eyes and just had white dots instead!

It's not scientifically possible! How are Y/g even able to see? Can Y/g see? What if Y/g
are blind like the 3 mouses in the cartoons!

My thoughts were interrupted by a small wince coming from the bleeding skeleton and saw that Y/g were standing up. I was going to tell them not to Y/g 😎😎😎. "Who are you and what are you doing to my brother?!"
I saw a cartoon heart come out of the red caped skeleton with F/c Flames?!
Flowing  around it and soon enough the red caped skeleton was by the F/c one.
Realization hit then and there. THEY JUST FREAKING LEVITATED THEM!!WHAT THE HE//???!!!!
Then their eyes turn black,but one of them had a F/c flame in one.
I looked at cups astonished (obviously nerding out rn) and he just looked at me with stars in his eyes.
We look back at them and realize they were staring at up. "THAT'S AWESOME!" Me and cups say in sync. I saw their flame dial down and look at us like they just saw a ghost. That's when the red one woke up and....