Wake up sleepy head!

Y/n used to wake up from power naps to the normal, Papyrus yelling at y/g for being lazybones, and Y/n then saying some pun as a response. That was the norm back in Snowden, yes Y/g still takes power naps, but now there are four people(?) in y/n and Papyrus's lives that have now become more like family!

Hell, I think they were more of a family to them than the underground ever was to them.

Though that is true, one always misses their home. Pure's souls like Papyrus always saw the good in his home (even though many of the monsters were kinda assholes to him). This evidence was provided the previous night and Y/n, as the witness, always hated seeing
y/g brother cry.
So, Y/n restlessly began working on the machine devil and dice found to find a way to still at least visit y/g home once more...

                                      Y/n
I woke up from a ringing tune. I knew what this meant so I smashed my hand on it annnnnd went right back to bed. My inner triumph was ruined though by my door getting knocked down.
I immediately regretted my decision when I see the Lucifer caring a beat up cups....

"Wake the fuck up breakfast is ready."  Lucifer than looked at cups slightly amused.

I gave him a really look and took cups away from him. The poor cup straight (gay!) up had birds flying around his head.

"I'm a battering ram" he slumped over in my hold almost like he was about to pass out.

I sighed and layed him down on the couch and obviously had to heal him..........
Once more...

Hey guys sorry it was so short I don't really have much time to write this being almost back to school and having volleyball tryouts oooof but anyways I hoped you enjoyed this (even if it was shit 😎✌️). Well peace ✌️🌈
~Hiimaperson 21