Chapter 7

(Eren's POV)

"Who was here Eren?" Mikasa said and Armin was at her side but he didn't say anything.

"No one important...I don't think" I said but I looked away from her gaze and I started to think about Levi and now it finally hit me that his erection was huge. I started to think how big could he be and how it would feel if he slid that monster into me, and how he would use it on me. He would be a monster...

"EREN!!!!" Mikasa yelled at me and it felt like my spirit left my body but I looked at her and her eyes was filled with rage, I rolled my eyes and I could see she stood up. "What is up with you Eren? Just go to your room or walk out or whatever you want to do" she said as she walked to the kitchen. I guess she was making dinner tonight, I looked at Armin and he seemed really worried about me but he got up and walked over with Mikasa.

I guess everyone hates me now, I'm just a bag of shit hu?
I made my way to the shower to take a bath after what happened today, I took one cold ass shower to wash it all away but as I was bathing the thought Levi came back into my mind, how fragile he looked when he had that boner, he looked so cute...but in need to stop. I got out the shower and i walked to my room, I locked my door when I got in and I just laid on my bed.
"I don't know what's gotten into me" I talked to myself. " I don't deserve anything at all after today" I cried, I pushed my face into a pillow and I started to ball my eyes out.

Eventually I ended up crying myself to sleep. But hey at least I'll get some good sleep from it...

***

I woke up and I looked at my clock 5:59am just a minute before my alarm goes off, the worst feeling ever.
I got up and I put my clothes on and when I was done I went to the bathroom and I did my hair and brushed my teeth and got ready. I walked down and I saw Mikasa and Armin, I walked over to them and I saw the spread. It looked amazing so I ate egg and toast really fast and as I was about to leave Mikasa ran to me.
I turned around as she called my name.

"Eren, wait....have some orange juice" she said. "It will complete your breakfast"
I looked at her and I looked at the glass, I smiled and grabbed the glass and I gulped it all down I'm one swallow.

"How did you learn how to do that?" She said as I have her the glass.
I smiled and I laughed "practice...but breakfast was great, see y'all later!" I said as I ran out the door. I ran my way to school and I tried to ignore the swelling feeling of my full stomach.

I had to hurry to school I could see Levi, I couldn't stop thinking about him all night and when I woke up. I want to apologize for what happened yesterday and make it up for him. I made it to a school in 15 minutes and I made my way to Levi's class.
I couldn't stop running but as I was running Professor Hanji turned the corner and when I noticed her it was too late, and I tripped while trying to stop.
I bumped into her and I fell down on my back. I felt like I was stunned but she bent over and she laughed at me.

"Oh Eren, be careful running in these hall, but why are you here early? " she said as she picked up her papers and I helped.

"Well I'm here to see Levi" I said but I corrected myself real quick. "I mean... Mr. Ackerman!!" I said as I covered my face from the embarrassment of calling a teacher by there real name. I mean we call Hanji by her first name but she's cool with that.

"It's okay, don't correct yourself, so what happened between you guys this weekend? Did anything pop off?" She said as she smiled big.

"Oh yeah something did pop off for sure" I said but I wasn't kidding though, something bad and good happened this weekend.

"Well I better move out your way so you could see him" Hanji said but she had no idea what I've gotten myself into.
I didn't dare to knock on the door so I opened it and there he was, sitting in his chair reading a book like always. But his chair wasn't facing me so that's a good start.

"Four eyes is that you?" He said but I didn't say anything. "Erwin?" Still I didn't say anything, but that went out the window as he spun his chair around and saw that it was me. I silently locked the door and I played it off. "The fuck you want?"

'Wow so aggressive' I thought to myself.

"I came here to apologize...for what happened yesterday" I said as I took a step forward.

"Uh, yeah, stop right there Jaeger" he said and I did as he said because I was truly scared shitless right now. I looked up at him and he was holding a ruler and was just staring at me...but I was thinking too dirty for a situation like this.
"Why did you come to me again?" He asked calmly.

I looked down to my feet and then back up to him. "T-to...a-apologize, to you" I stuttered out and I could see Levi smirk from where he was, he pushed up his glasses and he motioned his index finger to come to him.
I gulped loudly and I did as he said.

I stopped in front of his desk and I looked down to my feet."you can't even look at me...how pathetic" he laughed. "Well come on? Spit it out, apologize to me" he said but he mimicked me and I got a bit angry.

"I'm sorry..." I said and I looked him in the eyes this time.
"Wow good boy, you looked me in the eyes, good boy, you want a snack?" He said. And I actually wanted a snack, I'm still kinda hungry so I nodded yes.
"Come here..." he said but I got closer and then for a small man he moved really fast, he almost grabbed my collar of my shirt but I moved back just in time.

"The fuck?..." I said as I backed away from him. I could see pure rage in his eyes but that didn't stop me for trying to apologize to him.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I said as tears formed in my eyes but I then saw that Levi's rage was gone and he looked quite worried. "All I'm trying to do is apologize to you and all you want to do is joke around and try to hurt me....well fuck the apology, fuck it and fuck you!"

I turned around and I reached for the door but I forgot it was locked, my brain was only functioning on my angry and sadness all together so I couldn't think right.

But I got the door somehow and I looked at Levi and he ran after me. I started to sprint down to Principal Smiths office but when I looked back Levi was still behind me. I opened the door to his door and Erwin was there with Hanji and her T.A. Moblit. They looked at me as my face was full of tears.

"Eren are you okay?" Hanji said as she rushed over to me but for some reason she tripped and pushed me. I turned as I was falling and the door was open behind me and Levi was as right there behind me....

....And I went face first into his balls...

But hey...they were squishy...