Chapter 10

(Levi's POV)

I was getting ready for me and Eren's date, I was nervous so I brought over Erwin and Hanji, I never seek them out but I'm in a time of need now. I'm going on my first date.

"Wow shorty, looking good!" Hanji said but I didn't have time to insults.
"Thanks" I said as I was sprayed on some cologne that Erwin lend to me. If I was honest, I would say he has some great taste, the cologne complements my attire for tonight, it's just going for some tea and coffee but it's still a date and I don't want to look too fancy but I don't want to look unclean.

"You must be really worked up about this date if you seek us out" Erwin said as he laughed at me. "Say, where are you guys going?"

"Well, I'm going to take him out for tea and coffee at a very elegant tea room and then I'm going to bring him back here and....make him some dinner" I said but the last part I just blushed because after the dinner i know what I'm gonna do but I can't tell them.

"Aww, how sweet....but after dinner what are you guys going to do?" Hanji said as if she read my mind.

"It's none of your business shitty glasses" I said as I finished my tie, I was done with every, hair slicked back, got my beat clothes on and the best smelling cologne on...I'm gonna be irresistible.

"Should I get Eren? Or will you?" Hanji said as she seemed so hyper and ready.

"No it's fine, I'll knock on the door and bring him out myself" I said as I turned around to them and smirked."so how do I look?"

"You look great!!" Hanji yelled.
"You look amazing, ready to wow that boy, wow him until he begs" Erwin said but I feel like wow meant something else. But after that they left and I jumped in my car and made my way down to Eren's house.

***

I reached his house in no time, I pulled up to his house and I got out the car. I got myself ready for what's to come and I walked to the door and I knocked on it.

I waited for a bit and no one answered, I did it again but this time someone opened the door and I looked straight at Mikasa. She looked down at me in confusion. "Why the hell are you here?" She said as she seemed to get a bit aggressive.

"Oh umm, I'm here to bring Eren to his date, I'm their driver" I said as I looked her in the eyes. She scuffs at me and looked up the stairs and her cheeks turn red.
And soon came into the frame was Eren, he dressed so old fashioned but it was so elegant, the way he dressed himself in those jewels, no...he didn't wear the jewelry, the jewelry wore him. His black pants was tight, it was like I could see every inch of him and the way that white shirt that was tucked into his pants....I wished I was that shirt. And that corset, my goodness...

He looked at me and he batted his eyes at me. Everything about him was just...so king like, so magical.
"Well bye Mikasa, I'll see you tomorrow then" Eren said as he walked with me. I opened the door for him and he stepped in, I didn't want to ruin that pretty little face of his...at least not yet.

***

As I was driving I put on some music for Eren, I hope he doesn't find my music type weird. I looked in my mirror to look at Eren, and his lips glossed I'm the street lights as we passed by each one, nails painted to a clear but shinny look. Hair looks longer maybe he's grown it out, but he's straighten it, he is filled with so much confidence it's making me want to pull the car over and fuck him in the back.

We've made it to the tea room and I got out the car and I opened the door for him. I stepped out the car and he looked at me and winked at me, he looks like a celebrity, he winked at me and he looks better than me.
I opened the door for him and he kissed my cheek and he grabbed my arm and locked it with his. "You don't have to keep opening my door my love" he said so smoothly, I don't know what happened to him but he's so elegant, so agile, so sexy. I hope I don't pop a boner from this.