Chapter 1

'hello, i'm eren jaeger, i'm your regular 16 year old boy at shiganshina high, i have many friends but not a lot if you get what i mean'

"hey eren" armin said as he bumped into me and almost dumping all of his books on me.

"hey armin" i said as i grabbed some of his books out of his hand.

'oh and this is armin, my best friend...basically he has been with me since day one, but he is the least popular at school and is called a 'nerd''

"be careful, you might crash into someone with these, like what you almost did to me a few seconds ago" i said as i started to struggle with the books but i looked at armin and he didn't even struggle, i guessed he was used to carrying so many books.

"hey what are listening to eren?" armin said as he grabbed one of the ear buds out of my ear.

he put it in his ear and he looked at me strangely, and he laughed. "is this a joke?" he laughed at me.

"n-no..." i said as my cheeks turned red as i pouted.

"why do you listen to SZA, she is only for girls?" he laughed at me.

"she has great songs..." i said.

"well if that is what you like then you do you bro" he said as he entered a classroom and placed his books on the desk. "well thank you eren, i need these books as much as you need your SZA music" he said as he patted my back and laughed.

i placed the rest of the books on Armin's desk and as i turned around i ran into someone. I looked down and i saw Mr. Ackerman. For a second he sounded like he growled at me but he sure did look at me for a while, i was about to move out of his way but he moved the same way i did, and kept on doing this for awhile but out of nowhere mikasa pushed Mr. Ackerman out the way as if their was no problem with pushing her own teacher.

"eren, you forgot your lunch again...i had to run back home to get it and then i forgot to make my lunch and i had to run back and i had to run all the way back here" she said as she handed me my lunch.

'oh and this is mikasa,she is family to me, she is way to protective over me, sometimes i just want to yell at her but all she is doing is making sure i'm ok'

"i don't need you make me lunch, i don't like to eat lunch" i said as i placed it into my backpack. "...but thanks anyways"

"what the hell do you think you're doing!" Mr. ackerman said as he got up and yelled at mikasa, but she didn't bother to look at him. he looked at me and then he walked away. "get to your own class jaeger" he said but in a softer tone with a deep sigh.

"y-yes sir" i said as i ran out the class room

as i made it to my first period i opened the door and the bell rung as i made it just in time. I fell to my knees and I yelled and I fist pumped the air as if i finished an hard part in a game. But as i opened my eyes the whole classroom was looking at me, people was laughing at me and then professor Hanji walked over to me with a smile. "good job eren, for making it on time....for the first time this year....and it's in the middle January"

"ok" i said as i looked to the ground and i walked to my desk, but as i was walking to my seat and someone tripped me and  fell to the ground and everyone started to laugh at me. i looked up and i saw jean laughing at me.

"you motherfucking horse face!" i yelled as i was about to throw a punch at him but professor hanji stopped me just in time before i could. she pushed me back and she looked at jean and I.

"That's it, you two are getting detention again!" she yelled.

"b-but professor, he tripped me...you all seen it" i said as i looked around the classroom but no one looked my way.

"i don't care, you tried to punch him and he tripped you, that makes two bad decisions and you two need to go to detention during today...and Mr. Ackerman will be there to give you two a talk this time" hanji said as she crossed her arms.

"Mr. Ackerman!...jeez, this is going to suck balls!" jean said as he groaned loudly.

"well jean you should have never stuck you foot out, this is what you call " the domino affect" she said as she turned her back on us."now everyone take out your science books and read pages 407-412, it's a good story"

I sat at my desk that was directly next to jean, he was staring at me the whole time but ignored him, I put in my earbuds to listen to my tunes and i soon felt a tap on my shoulder from my right. I look to my right and it was the most annoying but yet popular girl named Petra.

"what?" i said as i took out my ear bud out.

"are you listening to SZA, or cardi b?" she said as if it was wrong for me to listen to it.

"Both...why?" i said.

"those artist are for girls, i'm going to tell everyone that you listen to girly songs" she whispered to me.

"try me bitch" i whisper to her.

"excuse me?!" she raised her hand to hit me but the classroom door opened, everyone looked up and soon my heart fell in my stomach as Mr. Ackerman stepped into the room.

but i then heard Petra whisper to her friends. " hey look, it's Mr. sexy" and they all giggled.

they can't see it but he will never be into them, they're ugly, full of pimples, flat chested, no booty, oh yeah and underage. professor hanji smiled and walked over to him and whispered something to him, he nodded and he scanned the room. I looked to Jean and he looked to the ground as he looked scared, but he looked at me like he was telling me something.

As i looked forward  my heart stopped as i seen Mr. Ackerman glaring at me, he didn't stop looking at me even as hanji stop talking to him. "oh my god is he staring at me?" Petra said, but I knew he was looking at me.

"girl yes!" her friends encouraged her.

Mr. Ackerman walked down the walk way in between desk and he stopped in between me and Jean but within seconds he slapped the back of Jean's head and he looked at me. Then he did the same to me but for some reason he seemed to hit me the hardest.

"fight again and their will be more consequences, got that jaeger?" he said aggressively.

"but i wasn't the only one fighting sir!!" i yelled.

Mr. Ackerman was about say something but Petra had to open her messy mouth. "actually Jean didn't do anything, you came in here acting like an idiot" she laughed but she was quickly hushed.

"be quiet miss Ral, no one was talking to you and no one ever will" he growled at her and Petra started to cry. "now back to what i was saying...it doesn't matter who threw the punch first, all that matters was that there was a fight and you two was involved in it"

"yes sir" i said as i looked to my desk.

"whatever, eren was in the-" jean said but he was cut off as levi slapped the back of his head and he did the same to me.

"the both of you will get punished if one says something stupid, so I don't want to hear a peep from the both of you" Mr. Ackerman said as he looked at me and Jean. "got it!!" he shouted.

"yes sir!" i yelled.

"don't yell in the classroom, have inside voices" he said and he pulled out my ear bud. "and no music Mr. girly songs"

he walked out the room but he gave professor Hanji a nod and he left the room, i rubbed my head that was red, i looked at Petra and she was still crying. jeez...at least all she got was a backfire, i got slapped.

the rest of the period was boring but i kept on rubbing me head.

but still....

SZA's songs isn't girly...right?