Chapter 5

i was sitting on the couch with Mikasa and Armin, we was watching the lion king for some reason but no body was complaining about it. I sipped on my tea but then i flet my phone buzz, someone was texting me. i pulled it out and it was an unknown number, i looked at the text and it said.

"are you eren?"

i texted. "yes...why?"

"this is levi, or Mr. ackerman...but you can call me anything if you want"

"sup levi, how have you been?"

"I've been better, just watching some t.v and eating that cheeseburger that you left me"

i smiled as i read that text.

"...thank you eren, for what you've done today"

"your welcome levi, anytime you need help i'll be there for you"

"yeah..."

"what is it?"

"nothing eren, what are you doing right now?"

"watching the lion king"

"wow, you are a little brat"

"what!...everyone likes the lion king, it's a classic and i'm not the one who is little!"

"watch you tongue, i'm still your English teacher, i can change your grade in a blink of an eye"

"change it, and i'll see you during summer"

"is that a threat brat?"

"hey eren, who you texting?" Armin said as he paused the movie and mikasa looked at me with a strange look.

"just a new friend..." i said as i looked at the phone.

"maybe..."

"do you want to come by tomorrow?"

i stopped and i read the text, my cheek flushed red and my heart skipped a beat, my fingers started to shake.

"s-sure"

"good, i have some plans that i need help in"

(plan's?!)

"ok...well see you tomorrow i guess"

"yeah...but can we call later tonight?"

"levi, it's 10:30 PM...how later do you want to talk?"

"i will call you when i will"

"fine..."

i looked up from my phone and i sighed as i looked at the screen, i looked at Mikasa and Armin and they were looking at me with worried looks. "who were you texting?" mikasa asked me.

"just a friend...

...just a friend"

(few hours later)

i woke up to my phone ringing, it named the phone number levi...i know it's really basic.

"hello levi?" i said in a croaky voice.

"hey eren, i'm sorry that i called you at this time...i just...i need you..."

my heart dropped and my hands got weak, i didn't know what to say at this moment,is he confessing his love to me, does he even love me?