Chapter 2

the song above is the song that armin heard eren listen to in chapter 1.

listen to it if you like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(time skipped to lunch detention)

I sat in the room next to Jean but we both was terrified as Mr. Ackerman stepped into the room, he sat at his desk and he looked at both me and Jean.

I could feel the tension in the room rise as Mr. Ackerman started to walk to us. I looked at jean and he started to breath hard. I nudged him and he glared at me but before he could do anything to me he stopped as he looked up, i did the same and my heart stopped as Mr. Ackerman was right in front of us. I had to be honest i was scared shitless every time he glared at us. i looked up to him and he was glaring at me, he pushed up his glasses which made me giggle a bit as it reminded me of armin and how much of a weirdo he is.

"are you laughing brat?" levi said.

"n-no..." i said as i shook my head.

"don't lie to me, i hate when people lie to me..." he said as he looked down and then he looked back up to me. he sat on a desk in front of us and he looked at the both of us.

"i was thinking about a funny moment with my friends" i said as i shrugged. "but it's nothing important..."

"oh please tell us, we would love to hear your little funny story about one of you stupid friends" he said.

"yeah eren tell us" jean encouraged him.

"shut up horse face!" i yelled at him but i remembered that i was in the same room with Mr. Ackerman, i looked down and i looked back up to Mr. Ackerman. " you see, when you pushed your glasses up it kind of reminded me of my friend Armin, he is weird but yet he is my best friend"

"and thats so funny?" Mr. Ackerman said as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"thats so stupid!!" jean laughed.

"shut up kirstein" Mr. Ackerman said as he looked back to me. "it's fine" he said as he got off the desk but he then pushed up his glasses and he looked at me at the same time. "eat your lunches brats, and don't drop anything on my floors, i just cleaned them, so drop something and I'll kill you, got it?"

"yes sir" i said as i grabbed my back pack, but i looked for my lunch and it was not their, i searched everywhere and i couldn't find it.

"whats wrong jaeger? lost your lunch?" Mr. Ackerman said as he was trying to make a joke.

"yeah..." i said as i laughed nervously.

"wait what?" Mr. Ackerman said as he stood up and walked over to me.

"oh yeah, speaking of lunch, Petra grabbed you lunch and threw it in the trash" Jean laughed.

"thats not funny jean, that was my lunch!" i said as i sat down. "my cheeburg steak..." i said as i sat down sadly.

"stop crying, and here have some of mines" Mr. Ackerman said as he placed his lunch in front of me. "it was my dinner last night"

i looked in the big bowl and it was tacos, i started to drool as i smelled the scent of the taco, i looked at Mr. Ackerman and i smiled. "did you make these?" i asked him.

"yes, i cook for myself...and i hope this doesn't become a habit Jaeger" he said as he started to eat. i did the same and i looked at jean who was glaring at the tacos. he looked at Mr.Ackerman and he shook his head. " don't think about it Kirstein".