21

Sexy times in this chapter 🤭 it's gonna be my babies first time so be nice to them

Ciaran's POV:

Maybe I did need sleep... because when my body woke me up to go train, I remembered Rowan's pleas and fell right back asleep, still pressed into his side. When I wake up the second time, Rowan is awake, reading a book with one hand, the other wrapped around me.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask, sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

Rowan closes his book and sets it on the bedside table. "About an hour."

"Why did you not get up then?"

"You promised you would be here when I woke up, and I believe that is a promise that should go both ways, unless there is something important that either of us has to do," Rowan tells me.

Gods, he is perfect.

I am about to get out of bed when I realize that... oh gods, why am I naked?! My eyes widen and I look over at Rowan, earning a look of confusion from him.

"What?" he asks, getting out of bed and he has underwear on, so where are mine?!

"Uh... I am not trying to accuse... but why are my undergarments missing?" I ask, getting out of bed because I have been naked in front of him enough that I'm not embarrassed but just confused.

Rowan raises an eyebrow. "I have no clue," he says, pulling back the blankets and pointing at the clothing under the bed. "I suppose you kicked them off in your sleep?"

I pick them up and I am sure this morning cannot get any worse! I am not sure what induced tis, but there is dried semen on my underwear... oh gods, this is so horrifying!

"Why do you look like you see a ghost?" Rowan asks, before glancing down at the underwear and blushing. "Oh... well, it is not quite a ghost, but it is something white."

"I am... uh... I have to use the restroom," I say, rushing away before Rowan can stop me and question what happened.

It is not surprising, to be quite honest. I am sleeping next to a beautiful, nearly undressed man every night who I am completely infatuated and not far from being in love with. Can anyone blame me for having a desire for him?

Rowan knocks at the door to the restroom, where I am hiding, since he knows I am just embarrassed and do not need to use the toilet.

"It is nothing to be embarrassed about, Ciaran," Rowan calls through the door, knocking again, even though there is no lock and he could barge in if he wanted to. "It is a natural thing, especially when you are constantly pressed up against a natural overly-attractive man like myself."

Gods, leave it to him to be cocky and confident when I am embarrassed and wishing the ground would swallow me whole!

"Trust me, it has nothing to do with you!" I say, my face red as I try to figure out how I will face him, especially because now he will be very full of himself.

Rowan laughs. "Then why did you make a mess all over yourself? Have you ever done that in the past?"

"No," I mutter, but I wish I had not said it, because these doors are thin and I am almost positive he heard it.

"Come out, Ciaran. There is no shame in your body showing its attraction to me," he purrs, and I groan, opening the door.

Rowan has a stupid, smug grin on his face, which makes me blush because I know he is thinking about something sexual. Not that I mind, because I am feeling prepared... but I am still nervous to have real, meaningful sex for the first time.