chapter 10: a new enemy

Around the time that a horde of titans surrounding the base where the rest of 104th cadets stayed then left to warn the villages nearby and gathered at a old castle to stay for the evening. Earlier that day. Josh and Annie are having breakfast during the next morning and chatting about some things but after breakfast there was a commotion.

Josh: what's going on?

Annie: I don't know.

Then they found a soldier running past them

Josh: excuse me.

Soldier: yes?

Annie: what's going on?

Soldier: We've found a startling discovery in the walls and Titans have breached the wall.

This made Josh and Annie looked at each other confused as the soldier left.

Josh: how is that possible?

Annie was thinking about something

Josh: Annie?

Annie: hm? Oh sorry just thinking about the news. (To herself) this has the war chief doing all over.

Josh: huh?

Annie: remember that i told you the identities of the Armoured and colossal titans?

Josh: yes. Don't tell me that there's another one.

Annie: unfortunately there is.

Josh: (headbuts a wall) damn, damn, damn. (Rubs head after headbutting the wall) ow.

Annie: I think that we better tell section commander Hangè.

The two goes to find the section commander and tells her about the identities of the Armoured and colossal titans and surprising she took it well.

Hangè: we need to be quick to catch them. Are you and your squad coming to help?

Josh: not at this stage, Sorry.

Hangè: ok and thanks for taking your time to tell me about the Armoured and colossal titans.

Annie: anytime section commander.

Hangè: oh right. Both Levi and Haruno was looking for you two.

Josh: how come?

Hangè: something about showing the priest the cost of war.

Annie: is this the same stubborn priest that Armitage mentioned?

Hangè: yes.

They go and join Levi and Haruno on their way to a southern district where refugees are pouring in from the recant attack. As they were, Annie was devastated but the priest was still stubborn as she fell on her knees and Josh knelt beside her when suddenly she cried into his shoulder and Josh pats her back as she continued until the priest spoke up about something very important then suddenly Sasha appeared with a message from both the commander and the prime.

Later after Hangè and some scouts left for Utgard Castle, Josh and Annie went to see Hyundai for something new to work on

Hyundai: hi Josh and Annie. What can I do for you?

Josh:I have some ideas for you to work on if that's ok.

Hyundai: (excited) oksurewhat'stheidea?

Annie: uh what?

Josh: can you say that again but slower?

Hyundai: sure. What's the Idea?

Josh shows her a couple of weapon designs. One of a smaller cannon and an arm blade making her very excited when he showed them and a unquie armor for him exclusively for him. And the two left her to start working with the designs.

Sorry for the short chapter

Next chapter a critical choice