[00:57]

Time shouldn't be passing by so fast. The morning and noon were already gone and it was already the time agreed upon between Jungkook and him. Jimin could feel how his hands trembled as he organised some of Jeongsan's toys inside their respective places in the living room before walking to the kitchen. Jeongsan was sitting on the couch while watching a movie of Doraemon dubbed to Korean. He liked the movie but his eyes mainly observed his father with curiosity.

"Baby, you need to finish drinking this."

Upon his return to the living room, Jimin handed Jeongsan a gray panda baby bottle that still had some grape juice inside it. It was healthy for the boy's developing body.

Even if he was still full, Jeongsan drank from the bottle. His round brown eyes enlarged, just like how Jungkook's always did, thus reminding Jimin of what was about to happen. Everything he had done was to protect Jeongsan. Deep inside of him, he wished and desperately hoped Jungkook kept his word. He couldn't afford anything happening to his son. Just like how he had made clear to his friends and Jungkook, Jeongsan was his everything. He was his own life; the first ray of sunshine dawned upon his life; the best part of his existence and his sole reason to continue living to the best of his abilities.

And Jungkook had no idea of what he was protecting. The things sacrificed and all the sorrow he had faced resulted in the one light of his world.

Knock! Knock!

"San-ie, stay here. I'll be right back."

Jimin could already feel how his heart was going to explode out of his chest. It was nerve wracking because his actions and heart were full of contradictions. He believed himself to be strong, emotionally, physically and mentally. As much as he fought with Jungkook in his Instagram's DMs, he knew that deep down, Jungkook was innocent. A part of him dwelled on how he could fall into his winter soft brown eyes that immediately sucked him into another world. He was in love with the man but then he forced his feelings into the bottom of his heart and soul because of one thing that came natural to him.

If he had to choose between loving Jungkook and Jeongsan, he would never hesitate to choose his son. As much as Jungkook was innocent and completely oblivious to the malicious reasons why he never got to meet or know of Jeongsan, the little boy held the world in his eyes and Jimin will protect him forever.

Jimin stood in front of the door, clad in a pink hoodie and a pair of white-black glen check patterned long pyjama bottoms. He had no interest in dressing up. He didn't need to impress Jungkook. There was one purpose for this visit and that was for his ex-boyfriend to meet their son. It deeply pained him to act the way he did but it had a reason he always refrained from bringing up.

Cautiously, Jimin looked through the door's peephole and his breath was knocked out of his lungs for a few seconds. The figure of a man stood outside wearing an outfit that fully consisted of black: a black bucket hat, black mask, black sunglasses, black leather jacket, black shirt, black jeans, and black chunky combat boots. Jungkook was still the same, it was only he who had changed. He had to fully adapt into a parental role and be the life of support and the one world of a little angel.

The door was unlocked and clicked open. Then, Jimin's paranoia surfaced like a tsunami.

"D-Did someone follow you?" Jimin looked everywhere except at the male across from him, just searching for any signs of someone that could be hiding. But he found none.

Jungkook felt a wave of mixed emotions hit him in the face. Not only did he feel nostalgia of gazing into the almond shaped eyes of the man he once shared his world with but he felt betrayal and a sense of anxiety crawl inside his esophagus and chest.