Chapter 3: Let's be Friends.

Han Bi's POV

He quickly went out of the house after taking me home, just right after having small experience of my mom's hospitality. By he, I mean my savior.

Right now, I'm feeling so uncomfortable. Eomma was staring at me with a curious but innocent look on her face along with my brother who was just over-protectively looking at me. I bit my lower lip.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said, quickly facing my back at them, heading to the bathroom. I then felt my brother grab my wrist tightly. I turned around slowly and my gaze dropped at my hand.

"Yah," He called.

"What?" I hesitantly asked.

"Who is that; the guy who brought you home?" He asked while raising his eyebrow.

"I don't know," I replied and with force swatted my hand away from him.

He sarcastically laughed. "Of course, you don't know. May I know why did you let him walk you home just like that? He could be dangerous. You don't know what's happening in the world nowadays." He mentioned.

I rolled my eyes and examined his face. He looks pretty much handsome, his features are perfect. His eyes are a little bit small and are brown in color, pointed nose, broad shoulders, his hair is kind of messy. Any girl may fall for him at a first look. But actually. he's clumsy and over-protective, and protects me more than he protects himself.

"So if that guy's dangerous.. then it's ironic, a dangerous guy saved me from even more dangerous people then?" I outsmarted him with that. He squinted his eyes in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He quite confusingly asked.

"Nothing, obviously. I'm completely fine. In fact, I liked how he cared enough to save me." I said, making him even more baffled by now.

"What do you mean by—"

"I really didn't almost-got-harmed-by-uneducated-gangsters in the street back then. So don't worry." I said, voice filled with sarcasm. His eyes suddenly widened, along with his expression. I already left before he could talk.

I can still hear his soft knocking at my door while asking what's going on, when all I want to do was just rest and do the rest of my school tasks. I still wonder who that guy is, though.

I bumped my head on the desk lightly and softly wiggled my pen as I focus my attention on it. Whatever, right?. It doesn't look like he will come back in my life. I hope I could thank him once again for saving me, like a thousand times.

Wait a minute...

Had I met him before?

I mean, he was like talking earlier as if we've met.

~

I planted my gaze at my feet as I gripped on the straps of my backpack lightly. My poorly made pigtails bounced lightly as I walked. God, I can't believe that I could still keep up with this ridiculous look. Nah, I'm kidding. I'm naturally ridiculous-looking.

As I roam around the wonderful land of imagination, I felt hands hold both of my shoulders. I was overwhelmed at the moment and immediately looked at the person doing this to me.

"Y...You." I stammered.

"Yeah, me." He smiled.

Yesterday when I met him, it was kind of dark. Shadows and the night itself are all over his face so it was hard for me to observe how he looks.

Why is he here? I thought he's just some guy from nowhere who just saved me? I really thought, okay? He's probably a schoolmate of mine, it's so surprising.