Chapter 11: What I Don't Want to See

EXO-Ls, do you still remember the fan who asked about how will Baekhyun's Nutella abs will have its debut? WELL YOU DON'T SO.. I just watched After School Club(Baekhyun and Kai) last month and just freaking realized that that girl who asked that was one of my bestfriends named Rachel.

Han Bi's POV

"What's the matter? Everything was going well between you two." Narae asked, concerned. I shook my head. My heart is beating at a fast pace for a reason I don't know. "I don't know.. okay. You just can't talk to him because--" I said, thinking about what just happened. Why is this happening?

"Tell me. We're cousins and blood-related right? I will l---"

"Because I l-like him, that's why." I cut her off, leaving her speechless. Her mouth was gaped open and it took her seconds before she finally reacted.

"Are you kidding? What? You just met him today and talked to him for a good five minutes!" She shook her head and can't believe what I was saying.

"Why, is it bad to like a person immediately after just meeting them?" I asked yet still, she can't believe it.

To be honest, that was just a bluff. I was just trying to be smart and actually use my brain. If I tell her I like him, there will be a big chance that she will hook us up together and then, she can stop having a crush on him because I don't want her to do that.

"That's nice." She said, her voice fading. "You know, let's get this off our chests. Let's start stalking him in Instagram.. if he has one." She continued and immediately got on her phone. My eyebrow rose.

"Wait, there's Wifi?" I asked, quiet surprised.

"Yeah, you're just as surprised as I am. Uncle ordered to put WiFi here just two days ago. I haven't used WiFi for like ages." She excitedly said as her fingers quickly tapped on the screen, quickly changing apps and typing fast.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"I told you. We're trying to stalk him. But.. I don't even know his name. I don't know why I'm even trying, I only know him as J.S." She bit her lower lip, worriedly looking at the searchbox.

I chuckled and got her phone from her gently. "Let's try searching the words Kim Seokjin." I said and typed his name in the searchbox.

Narae grinned. "Wow, you know his name. I applaud you. If I was given five minutes to talk to someone I might not even know their name yet, which is weird. Log in your account." She commanded. I shrugged and did what I was told.

Narae watched me when I searched him, ' 김 석진 '. What appeared first is him and a couple of other Kim Seokjins. His profile photo was a selca of him, making me laugh inside. There's really nothing in his bio but his name in romanized in English.

"Woaaah. He's so jjang unnie, no wonder he has so many followers~" She praised. He has like 2,000 followers with 50 posts. I don't know what to reply with.

"What do you want me to do with his account?" I asked.

She laughed. "Try scrolling and look at his photos." I hesitantly followed what she said. I'm also getting curious of what he posts here little by little.

I scrolled down and skimmed through the pictures. I saw nothing really impressive but some pictures of him with other people, his friends doing random things and some candid stolen pictures of a girl.

There are other pictures like the same girl walking away and the same girl sitting on grass, or a bench. What the hell, is does he have some weird fetish on a girl? Because seriously I swear all these pictures all have the same gir-- WAIT NOOO.