If you read this I love you

IF YOU READ THIS I LOVE YOU. AND YOU DESERVE A KOOKIE.

so... OMG YOU'RE READING THIS THANK YOU 😂

don't vote for this author's note
it's too nonsense for you to vote it

First of all, my new fanfic Backspace (BTS V) is out! I worked hard on that book too and please support it~ Thank you everyone, I will now go back to sleep.

Nah kidding, there's still a second thing.

Secondly, want to tell you guys that I planned the rest of My Richest Secret but it just so happens that I'm in a complete writer's block. I know right, what a good time to be alive. I might not update My Richest Secret as often as I do and I really apologize for that. But of course this story is still ongoing.

Thirdly, I want to say thank you to those readers who supported me all throughout and left sweet comments and *eherm* floods on my chapters and I will continue making the world's longest chapters for you people~ Thanks for reading everyone.

Nawww kidding, school in Australia (well, Perth) officially ended yesterday and I was so excited~ I published this book before I went to school and now this is ending hoho.

- Aira 🍰

P.S. lmao cant stop laughing at the newest BTS weekly idol~