5: Let's meet up

Y/N's pov

"Wallet, check. Chapstick, check..." I said aloud to myself. I'm preparing to meet with this guy named Henry that I've been talking to online for a little while now. We've video chatted a number of times and I think it's just time that we finally meet up. Even though I'm super nervous I had a peptalk with myself, promising that I would enjoy this day no matter what I do to make myself look like a fool. After checking myself in the mirror one more time I finally decided that I was ready to see him.

Henry's pov

After grabbing my phone from my table, I tucked it in my back pocket and grabbed my keys to head out of the door. I'm sure I'm going to embarrass myself in front of Y/n. I've been talking to her online and we've even video chatted and have had all night phone conversations, but something tells me that the moment I stand in front of her I'm going to collapse. I grabbed my wallet and left my front door, locking it before I headed to my car.

...

I pulled into the parking lot of the park we were meeting up at. It's been a while since I've been to Chicago. I happen to have a modeling gig here in another week but I planned this trip to see y/n. I just can't wait to be face to face with her.

I got out of my car and sat on the bench closest to the center of the park as I waited for her.

Y/N's p.o.v

As I walked away from my car I came down the sidewalk and saw Henry from afar. I can't believe I'm really about to be face to face with him after two years. I suddenly got super nervous again and almost headed back to my car, but I've been wanting this for a long time so I continued on my way to him.

Henry's p.o.v

I grew more and more nervous the longer I sat. But as I looked to the right of me I noticed her walking down toward me. I could spot her beauty from a mile away so I knew for sure it was her. I stood to my feet as she got closer, and suddenly she was right in front of me. Immediately I smiled. All of the words I had planned to say to her the first seeing her had left my mind and didn't plan on coming back.

"Y/n, you're so beautiful," I chuckled. She blushed and chucked her head down to her feet.

"Hi Henry." She flashed a smile at me and I could have died right there. I brought my arms out for a hug and she wrapped her arms around my torso. She was so delicate and smelled like a mix of citrus fruit. She put this summer day to shame.

As we pulled back I placed a kiss on her cheek. She giggled. Good heavens, she's so cute.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't think of things we could do sooner, I was just too excited to see you." She said. I shook my head in disagreement.

"No love. I could literally just stand here and it would be the best thing ever." She laughed. I made her laugh. What a beautiful sound.

"Why don't you just show me around here. Show me why you're so fortunate to live in Chicago."

She smiled and took my hand leading me down the sidewalk.

"Fine but you're driving." She said as I began walking her toward my car.

Once we got there she put into my GPS the place she wanted to take me.

...

The day was finally coming to a close and we were walking around the park where we first met up. Before we got to her car I had to stop her. I didn't want the night to end that fast.

"I uhh..." I started as she turned to face me.

"I really really had a good time tonight."

She flashed one of those smiles again that makes my heart beat ten times the rate it should.

"I did too." She said grabbing my hand.

Looking down at this angel I couldn't stop myself from wanting to kiss her. So I leaned a little closer second by second, as she did the same. Finally, our lips met each other and I felt nothing short of bliss.

I think I have officially fallen in love with her.

*****

Requested by @Riki_H

Thanks for the request love!

*****

Thanks for reading!