HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNA RINTAROU

The team spent hours decorating the gym. Buying presents and planning the party.

Atsumu texted Suna he said he'll be coming in 10.

They waited..waited...waited..till they decided to text him again some calls too.

No answer. No answer, they spent hours waiting there. Some of them falling asleep.

———
The next day!

They came in next morning, asking if suna answered any of them last night yet no answer.

Everyone was there expect for suna, Rin walks in having everyone's attention. He looked at everyone confused.

"WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT SUNARIN!!" Atsumu yelled, but soon got pulled by Sakusa.

"Home why?" He asked putting his bag down.

"Did you get any of our texts?!" Hoshi said. Suna looked down at his phone seeing 145 missing calls and 57 missing messages from many people.

He looked back up in a kinda sorry face. "WE PLANNED A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR YOU" Bokuto yelled.

"What were you doing that you missed our calls?" Ushijima said.

Suna went through his bag facing his back to his teammates "Oh I spent the whole day with Samu, we fell asleep cuddling" he said with no emotional.

Suna finally noticed everyone had his birthday gifts out. "I'll still take them tho" he said collecting his presents.
———
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVOURITE FOX BOY!

AND ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SLEEPY BOY!!!!!!💖💖