Suna has fallen head over heels for Osamu

(In Irl)

Osamu came over for the boys practice just standing there waiting. Osamu came a while ago to give rintarō his water bottle he forgot at home, and now Osamu's there watching them play.

Later every started to go to the benches to grab there bag and reach in to find there water bottles.

Osamu stood there holding the water bottle with a plain "R" written on top of the cap with a black marker. They had to do that cuz Bokuto kept forgetting which one was his and kept drinking others which Sakusa did not like at all.

"You could've sat down Samu, if you wanted" Rintarō said walking over to him.

Osamu locked eyes with him before giving his husband his water bottle.

"Thanks" Rintarō said flashing Osamu with a smile before taking sips. Rintarō then wiped off the sweat on his face, arms, and neck.

"So-" Rintarō tried to start before getting rudely interrupted by an annoying fake blonde.

"Hey Samu why are ya even here?!" Atsumu shouted, walking over to the couple who were peacefully talking.

"Why are you bothering us? Hm? Go to your boyfriend Tsumu!" Osamu said changing the topic.

"Hey Osamu-San can you spike my sets?" Kageyama said out of nowhere walking up to the three males with sparkling eyes.

"May I ask why?" Osamu said with a questionable expression, wanting to know why the milk lover boy asked suddenly.

"Well...I mean..you never went pro with your brother and I always wanted to set to you!" Kageyama said, revealing his inner fan girl over Osamu's skills back in high school.

"Oh okay." Osamu said getting in position next to the net. Waiting till Tobio sets the volleyball to him.

The rest of the nation volleyball team watch the two, soon it was shocked faces all around the the gym surprised the old spiker still gots it.

"I like you" Rintarō said out of nowhere when Osamu came back to him.

"I like you too, that's kinda why we're married" Osamu said chucking at his husband.

Osamu was already used to this behavior with Suna, since it started when they first got together and after Rintarō started reminding Osamu how much he loved the onigiri lover.

He sometimes re confesses and ask Osamu to be his boyfriend. Which Osamu sometimes forgets this behavior and gives Rintarō this most puzzled expression.

But in reality Osamu doesn't mind this habit of Rintarō.
———