Five

(Sakusa):Hey, not to be noisy but how we're you on the phone with? You looked really happy which was surprising!?

Its been bothering the team seeing Iwaizumi happy talking with someone which he'll probably just glare at or frown in disappointment.

Yet his voice tone changed when he spoke to the mystery person on the other line.

Everyone else was watching behind iwaizumi back pretending to stretch but were actually East dropping on the two.

Also Sakusa was the how lost, since they all had to put there hand in the middle making it touch and that's were they played dirty on Sakusa.

(Iwaizumi):Hm? Oh that's just special person, don't worry about it.

(Everyone except Iwa what there thinking): SPECIAL PERSON? WHO?

***

(Ushijima):Who is this special person? They must be great since they caught iwaizumi eyes

(Kageyama):I have been trying to do that all middle school and a little bit of high school!

(Atsumu):I've been trying since I first meet him.

(Hinata):I can't lie, but I maybe try to show off once to get iwaizumi attention..

(Kageyama):EH BOKE?!

(Hinata):Hey! You can't get mad when you just said you tried to get with him all through middle school!

(Komori):But like haven't we all? Well of course all through practice and out of practice.

(Yaku):True..well maybe more showing off then flirting like Atsumu, Ushijima, Kageyama, and Sakusa of course!

(Aran):Eh, kinda of..

(Bokuto):I can't compete with his muscles..

(Yaku):Oh shut up Bokuto! You're muscles are already good! Righ? Doesn't Akaashi already like how they are?

(Bokuto):OH YOUR RIGHT!

***

They got a plan to find out who this special person was!

So they took turns watching iwaizumi trying to catch the person's name.

Yet they failed!

***

It's been weeks and still no in tell on the person. Who could it possibly be?

They soon gave up, not evening have the energy to care anymore!

Well that's when in middle of practice a person came busting through the doors.

"Hello losers! It's me Oikawa Tooru!"

(Atsumu): Eh? Who?

(Oikawa):Oikawa Tooru you loser!

(Kageyama):Oikawa..

(Hinata):OIKAWA!

(Oikawa):Hello Tobio-Chan and Shoyo!

(Ushijima):Hello Oikawa.

Oikawa just ignore the boy not wanting to here another word from the boy.

(Bokuto):HEY IM BOKUTO

(Oikawa):Nice to finally meet you!

(Aran):Um hello..And may I ask why you are here?

(Yaku):And why are you acting like you own the place?

(Oikawa):Hm? Oh yeah! I'm here for my Iwa-Chan?

(Sakusa):And why should we listen to you?

(Oikawa):Because I'm his husband!

Everyone stood there shocked?! Is this really the other person? The special person they been wondering for months?

A bossy brat! (Not true..)

(Iwaizumi):Stop calling everyone losers when you don't even know them Trashykawa!

(Oikawa):But I know Tobio and Ushijima was on your team so I had too!

(Iwaizumi):Ugh, whatever come on.

(Oikawa):Well bye nice meeting you guys! Except for Tobio and Ushijima of course!

(Iwaizumi):I said to be nice Idoit!

(Oikawa):Huh? Fine..Well I guess Tobio. Anyway Bye!

Soon they left leaving everyone in question.

(Ushijima):Was I not nice to be meted?

Everyone just started practicing again..

(Ushijima):I'm i really that dense? Or unfriendly??

_____________

➪➪➪