Um..idk..sorry?

Warning Weird chapter...

———
"CAN YOU STOP?!" Sakusa yelled at Atsumu while running.

"AWW COME ON GIVE YOUR WIFE A KISSS!" Atsumu said in a girly high pitched voice. Chasing Sakusa around the gym.

"HAHAHAH" Bokuto yelled out laughing with Hinata, Hoshi, Komori and Kageyama.

Aran was concerned with yaku and iwaizumi walking in with disappointed expressions.

While Suna, oh Suna was wheezing and recording them.

"COME HERE HONEY!" Atsumu sanged. Pumping up his lips for a kiss.

Atsumu was wearing a dress over his jersey with two volleyballs up his shirt. With really messy makeup on.  (Witch credit to Suna's sister who obviously did his makeup bad on purpose)

" GET AWAY FROM ME!" Sakusa looked like he wanted to cry. Witch made Rintarō laugh harder. His sister was still there two laughing with her brother both recording the two idiots.

"LOOK AT ME GUYS!" Bokuto yelled in the way back of Atsumu on top of Sakusa trying to still get a kiss.

"YEAH ME TOO!" While Hinata on his right.

"SAME!" And Hoshi on the side of Hinata.

Suna laughed thinking they look they stairs going down. (Because Hinata and Hoshi are short :) )

Suna pointed his camera at them while his sister stayed on the Sakuastu mess happening.

"Okay well we're going, bye have a great day" Iwaizumi with a forced smile on leaving with Aran, Yaku, and Ushijima ( who just came back from using the equipment in a different building)

"WAiT PLEaSe TaKe MeE wItH yOuU!!" Sakusa managed to say getting jumped on by Bokuto, Hinata and Hoshi and Atsumu already on him.

" HELP MeEE!" He screamed.
———
-The end :) Rip Sakusa Kiyoomi-