Tired

"DO WE HAVE TO DO MORE?!" Atsumu yelled exhausted from all the practicing.

Everyone was tired, except for Iwaizumi they didn't know how he's still going.

"BOKUTO DONT DRINK ALL THE WATER" Hoshi said running up to him.

"IS THAT MY WATER BOTTLE!" Sakusa said with a disgusted face.

"Ugh, gross.."

"You want it back?" Bokuto said handing it out to him. Sakusa back away a few steps.

"No keep it, I'll buy a new one..." Sakusa said wiping his neck with the towel.

"We can share Omi, you look really thirsty!" Atsumu insisted, but only got a nod from Sakusa.

Aran and Suna were talking, Ushijima listening to whatever stupidity Bokuto  telling him. Hinata and Kageyama playing and flirting.

Hoshi, Komori, Yaku, and Iwaizumi talking with each other.

Sakusa was really thirsty, and needed something anything. Atsumu was just standing there putting his drink down after he just took a sip.

Sakusa walked up to the male, "um, Atsu Can I actually have some?" Sakusa said looking away.

Atsumu smiled and handed him the water bottle. Sakusa took a long sip. While Bokuto was walking up to them.

"Wouldn't that be a Direct kiss or something?" He said before walking away.

Sakusa spit out some water both males blushing hard. Sakusa just handed Atsumu back his water bottle before running off to his cousin Komori.
———