Heaven is a place on earth with you

~•Flashback•~

Its time, Jisoo thought, she thought about this all night, she barely had some sleep, today is the day she confesses her feelings  for her long time bestfriend.
Taehyung.

She smiled widely looking at her reflection in the mirror.

She wore a red dress paired with nude heels with her hair curled just a little, she had put on a little bit of makeup and she looked perfect.

She was finally ready to go to Jimin's party, She knew Taehyung will be there so it will be a perfect opportunity to confess to him.

She bid goodbye to her dog and walked to her car. She was excited and nervous, an uneasy feeling rising in her stomach.

"Its okay Soo, its gonna be fine." She tells herself.

Finally after a 20 minute drive she finally arrived at Jimin's house, She parked her car and walked to the front door.

"Its fine, calm down"

She opened the door and was greeted by people dancing, chugging some alcohol and some we're even..... Making out?

Her ears heard nothing but screams and loud music.

She walks into the crowd trying to find Taehyung, she knows it will be hard the house was huge!

As she tried to get pass the people dancing she bumped into Yoongi

"Oh i-im sorry"

"Jisoo? Oh its ok" Yoongi replied

"Youre looking for Taehyung right?" He asked

"Oh yeah, umm im just not sure where he is"

"he is outside playing beer pong with some guys"

"Oh ok, thank you so much Yoongi, you have no idea how much this made looking for him much easier"

Yoongi smiled as Jisoo said thank you once again and made her way outside.

Once she was outside her eyes started scanning where Taehyung was.

Long story short she found him, and she spent the rest of the night trying to keep him sober.

Taehyung of course, drank some beer here and there but he wasnt drunk and you know not that sober either.

An hour pass and the party was still as alive as it first started, Jisoo thought that it was finally time to confess to Taehyung.

Deep breaths Jisoo she told herself.

"H-hey Tae, i-i have something to tell you? Do you think we can talk privately?"

"Sure, i know a spot"

Taehyung said.

As they got to the spot Jisoo mentally prepared herself.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"Tae, I like you"

"W-what?"

"I like you, heck I love you."

"Love me?"

"Yes, more than a friend, I love you more than that, i love you more than a friend or a bestfriend and i-"