lighter

INSPIRED BY MODERN FAMILY SEASON FOUR EP 24, GOODNIGHT GRACIE.

Jisoo felt her chest burn from the alcoholic drink she just drank.

"Woah, chill on the alcohol, pretty girl" A manly voice from beside her said

She rolled her eyes as she looked beside her.

A gasp left her mouth, her mouth turning into an 'O' shape. She couldn't believe it.

"Omg! No damn way! You're Jung Hae-in right?!" She gushed, a huge smile appearing on her face.

Hae-in laughed and nodded, "Yep, that's me, I assume you're a fan?"

Jisoo giggled, "Hell yeah, number one fan! I've watched all of your movies and stuff!"

"That's cool," Hae-in smiled as he stared at Jisoo.

"Oh man! I-I just can't believe you're like in the same bar as me and like talking to me! Sitting beside me and shit! Jennie missed out for real" Jisoo laughed, thinking about her best friend's reaction when she tells her about Hae-in.

"Jennie? Is that your friend?" He asked.

"Yeah, my best friend since childhood. She's like my sister, speaking of sister, I once begged my mom to adopt her when I was 8 so that she'll become my sister legally you know?" She rambled

Hae-in chuckled, "Cute."

"Sorry, did I say too much? Ugh, I'm sorry about that, I'm just really talkative you know? Especially now that I've had a couple of shots, I'm extra talkative!"

"I don't mind it. It's cute." Hae-in says.

Jisoo blushed at his words. She felt giddy and uncomfortable? But it's normal, he's like her crush. It's normal to feel that way, right?

They continued talking for an hour, laughing here and there, talking about life and careers.

"Aish, ugh, I have to get home. It's late, my manager will kill me of I get home past eleven" Hae-in groaned as he stared at the watch on his wrist.

Jisoo bit her lip, "oh, is that so? Haha, it's like you have a curfew or something"

Hae-in laughed, "Yeah, a curfew, it's pathetic really. I'm 33 years old and I can't even stay up til midnight"

"Oh, well, I guess you have to go now?" Jisoo muttered.

She enjoyed Hae-in's company, and as much as he wants to deny it or hide it, she may or may not felt a spark between them and it's safe to say that a tiny part of her told her that maybe, they were destined for each other and this meeting was their meet-cute or something.

Hae-in stood up, "It was really nice talking to you, Jisoo. Unfortunately, I have to cut this short, manager is going nuts." He smiled as he showed his phone.

It was true, notifications of his manager's text messages popping up on his lockscreen asking him where he is and if he was home yet.

"Oh," Jisoo nods, "Ok,"

Should I ask for his number? Oh my goodness, should I do it? Hell.

She bit her lip as she contemplated whether or not she would as for his number.

She felt something with him, throughout their entire conversation all she felt was butterflies in her stomach, it was weird and uneasy but butterflies are a good sign, right?

Everyone says that they always felt butterflies in their stomach when talking to someone and it's a good thing but something about it felt off.

No, shut up, Jisoo. You like Hae-in, he's been like you're celebrity crush for soooo long, butterflies are normal.