Gabriel's ice cream

Jisoo's POV

I sat on my bed, staring at my window waiting for Taehyung, knowing well he will arrive any minute picking me up for our nightly rendezvous.

I made sure I locked my door, Oh well, my parents don't give a shit about me anyway.

As long as I present myself to them at dinner they won't suspect a thing, they are probably fast asleep by now.

Tae 🔪

: Ji, I can't pick you up today, meet me behind the newly opened café, I found a new wall for us to graffiti

---

"Aish, this boy, couldn't he have told me sooner and not let me wait for an hour?" I groaned but still smiled internally, finally something new to graffiti.

I leapt off my bed and grabbed my black mask and hat from my desk.

I tied my hair into a bun, tied my black vans and slowly jump off my window.

I made my way to the back and made sure I wasn't seen by any of the CCTV my parents put up two months ago.

"Psst, psssstttt!"

I turned around and came face to face with my sister, Jennie.

"Jen? What are you doing? Why are you still up? What if the camera catches you?"

"Aish, I saw you jumping out the window from the inside, don't tell me your gonna meet up with Taehyung again..." She lazily said, her eyes drooping, clearly, she's sleepy.

"Yes, I'm meeting up with him, I'll be back before sunrise, I swear"

"You better be! I don't want to come up with a lame-ass excuse again" she snapped rolling her eyes in the process

"Ne, ne" I nodded

She yawned and walked back inside the house, flipping me off as she did, i whisper shouted a fck you making her turn back and glare at me.

I giggled, it was nothing serious, it was all just sisterly love, that's all.

I went to the shack and grab some oil and directly poured it on the gate to make it less creaky and avoid the wrath of my parents finding out my daily sneak outs.

The gate opened with ease, I smirked and went out, closing the gate back.

I made my way to the new café, the streets were pretty quiet as it was 2 in the morning.

A few minutes of walking later

I headed behind the café to see Taehyung sitting on the pavement with a bunch of spray paint beside him

"Hey ass-hat" I greeted making him lookup

"Took you long enough, c'mon, help me spray paint this whole damn wall" he smirked at me and I swear my heart did a backflip

I grabbed the black can and started to spray paint the wall.

"What are you in a hurry for? The night is still young"