2: Study Buddy

"Annyeong, Everyone. How was your weekend?" Ms Nelson asks she's actually from the UK. She has a great singing voice too.

"Great!"

"Horrid"

"Tiring"

Students after students shouted there to answer, voices of different people are filling the classroom

Incredibly tiring Ms Nelson, so Incredibly tiring...

Jisoo said in her mind.

her family went to one of their family friends, you know that family friend who always asks those personal questions and wants to know all the details about your personal life? Yeah, that's the one She had to experience, and then another problem, their annoying son, Who's in love with the unbothered queen herself, Jisoo.

"Okay everybody settle down, now, this weekend I prepared an activity that will benefit all of you guys, I saw that most of you here just engage in conversations with your own friends and not mingling around with your classmates here... "Ms Nelson explained,

"... So back to the activity, this activity that I prepared includes you guys mingling and talking with your partner's.... "

The whole class was signalling their friends about being partners, girls giggling planning to ask their crushes on being partners for the project and boy's exchanging high five's with their best buddy.

"... But I will be the one to elect your partner's.. "

The whole class groaned, complaining about why couldn't they choose their own partners

"... just like what I said people I want you guys to mingle with each other and not just with your friends, step outside of your comfort zone, get out of that little bubble of your's...." she said while getting a piece of paper from her drawer.

".... Now last night I already planned on which of you guys will be partners and I didn't just choose this randomly, since we're already 6 months in school I've learnt and studied all of you, so I assigned your pair's to be someone who you wouldn't choose to be your partner voluntarily this is so that you guys will get to know each other more aight? Ok then let me just say the names so y'all better listen........ "

Ms Nelson cleared her throat and started to say the names out loud,

"Kim Jennie and Min Yoongi"

(Whatever is in Italic that is what jisoo is saying, but not out loud or maybe what she says on her mind)

Hmm, both are amazing rappers but I swear they don't like each other.

"Yoo Joengyoen and Park Jimin"

OML, THOSE GUYS HATE EACH OTHER OH THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN WATCHING THEM QUARREL.

As Ms Nelson kept on talking Jisoo just stared at the windows watching the raindrops go down until.....

"And lastly Kim Jisoo and Kim Taehyung"

Jisoo's ears perked up as she heard her name, eyes widened oh shit. She looked around and saw taehyung looking at her with that smug smirk on his face

Well, this is going to be great, the largest jerk in the entire school is partnered with me, why just why. I swear, fuuuuucccc-

"Hi, Jisoo"

The next thing Jisoo knew is that the guy who she loathes is now beside her.

"Hi...." She says as she looks at the guy beside her with pure annoyance.