1: Janitor's Closet

"Jisoo"

"Jisoo"

"JISOO"

Jisoo finally awoke from her daydream and looked at her Annoyed friend

"Sorry Irene"

"Yah! Jisoo, can you atleast stop daydreaming and listen to me! D-did you even heard what I just said?!"

"Umm yeah duh! O-of course, o-of course i-i did"

"Yeah, uhuh of course you did.." Irene said not convinced with her friends lie.

"... And if you did, what did I just tell?"

"Umm that... " Jisoo looked around the room, cursing to herself for not listening to her friend awhile ago "umm, you said that you we're playing.... Mario kart....? " she said as she looked at a Mario kart poster beside her bed.

Irene facepalmed herself, disappointed  at her friends stupid guess.

"First of all, I don't do videogames. And secondly, we've been friends for years you should know that. Lastly, I was telling you about how I was humiliated earlier!"

"Mianhe, Irene I'm just so tired with all the schoolwork, its quite tiring"  Jisoo said while patting the books and papers beside her

"Well I'll let you rest ok? I'll just go to the bathroom and do my night routine, my beauty may be natural but gosh darn it takes alot of work to maintain it" Irene said while fanning her face, then she walked to their dorms Bathroom.

             Pabo (taehyung)

T: Yah jisoo you still awake?

J: yah, I was about to go to sleep Pabo!, I need my beauty rest.

T: oh please its not like it does anything different, you still look horrible 💜

'did he just call my face horrible and then sent me a purple heart?, gosh this boy'

J: mmhm k bye.

T: wait! Jisoo! Don't go
(Read)

T: Jisoo! Don't leave me on read! Come on.
(Read)

T: I'll send you a selca of my pretty face, how bout that? Do you want that? You know nobody can resist my handsome face
(Read)

T: oh come on Jisoo! Please,  Answer me! And stop leaving me on read!
(Read)

T: I. Need. Your. Help. Badly

J: Watchu mean boy? And why badly?

T: Finally! She's back!
And yeah I need your help so bad, like really bad.

T: Too Bad.

J: and why is that? Just tell me I don't have all night Pabo!

T: Math! Math. Test.

T: the test on Math.

J: yeah, yeah. Wut about it?

T: I need to pass. Please jisoo, I really need to, I want you to tutor me. Please.

J: what's in it for me?

T: well u get to see my pretty face every day

J: Bitch, Bye.

T: wait, I'm sorry! Please come back!

J: you're acting like jin right now its not good, so freaking focused on ur looks, smh.