Chapter 2

Needs

To his dismay, Jeongguk was a dominant. Which didn't slide with Taehyung as he wanted to be the one dominating him, not the other way around.

He was already frustrated, angry and moreover tired. He shut his phone, irritated, and threw it beside him as he stared into space thinking deep. It wasn't until he heard a shuffle from behind that he realised that one tear that slid down his cheek. He wiped it off immediately.

The other girl grabbed his chin with one hand while the other slid down from his chest to his stomach as she turned his face around kissed him roughly and pulled him up, signalling him to the bedroom and he let her drag him.

He entered the bedroom and looked at the girls. He gropped the girl beside him and pushed her on the bed as he slid his member in her. She cried out in pain as she didn't get time to adjust to his size but he roughly started thrusting into her.

This was supposed to be pleasurable, watching her scream and moan while fucking her . But now he was getting bored. He pulled out of they girl roughly as she gasped. He pulled her by the hair to make her face him.

He was so pissed that he mindlessly started slapping her, trying to remove his anger and irritation on her. He shouted at them to get the fuck out of his house and sulked on the bed as the girls hurriedly packed their things to get the hell out. But even when they left Taehyung couldn't stay still.

He wanted something to keep him up constantly.... He was left alone so he decided to help himself. He stroked his length up and down in a fast motion but that didn't help. He could feel his blood rushing in his veins, his head started to spin and he started to shiver. He hadn't done it from a long time.

He was sweating like crazy. His body was thirsting for lust. He's always been the top but had always wondered how'd it be like to bottom. He debated a lot with himself whether he should do it or no because firstly he didn't know how to do but he had done it to other's so he had an idea. After a long time he said fuck it as he finally inserted three of his fingers at one time and started to thrust. It wasn't working suddenly he remembered JeongguK and his beautiful body. He wanted him so bad. He couldn't stop admiring jeongguk's features.

He wanted to have all that to him since he was spoiled enough. He started thinking how it would feel to have jeongguk in his arm while he is rubbing his member on jungkook's ass, teasing him. He suddenly thought about how smooth and thicc would jeongguk's ass be. He wanted to squeeze it so bad. He couldn't help himself. He knew JeongguK was a top but his body was just so addicting that he wanted to fuck him right then and there.

He did not think twice as he fished for his phone opening the site again and clicking on the contact number provided on the bottom left corner along with other details.

A lady picked it up.....

"Hello, yes sir? What can I help u with?"

~"Umm I actually wanted to book someone named JeongguK. So when can he meet me?" He said rushing with his words as every second that lasted by felt like a year.

~" Just a sec I'll check and let you know sir"

~"Uh yea sure"

~"We are sorry to say sir but Jeongguk is booked for tonight you can try later,,.. umm maybe tomorrow??"

~" Ohh can you not make any adjustments for today ?"

~" No sir it's not possible"

Taehyung's heart sunk. He had already been bold enough to get JeongguK but he was already booked.. For a moment he decided to drop the idea but the sick scenes were all filling up his mind once again. He couldn't stop drooling over his own thoughts. That's it he thought as he reached out to his phone to reply the lady.

~" Is he available for the weekend?"

~" Possibly sir

~" Ok now,  I'm booking him for the weekend and I dont want any interference during the period"

He said in a deep voice

~" I'm sorry sir but we only provide one night services"

~" I don't care. Say any price."

~" But sir-

~" I'll pay you triple if you want"

~" Uh-uh one minute sir"

Aha he knew this would work.
He was put on hold for a while when the lady spoke up again.

~" Hello? Sir?

~" Yess"

~" Your request has been approved he will see you tomorrow at your place. Just fill in some details for the payment and fill in your address."

Tae quickly paid the money online and booked JeongguK for the weekend. He was soo excited and nervous at the same time cause he knew it wouldn't be good if JeongguK got to know that he was a top too.

~". Thank you for trying our site. Please visit again.

Taehyung was tired and his head was pounding. But the fact that he actually was gonna see jeongguk the next day lightened his mood. Tae couldn't stop smirking. His brain was filled with scenes of him fucking jeongguk. Just then he realized that after so long, he finally became hard.

He wanted some sexual activity. He thought it was weird but he put an ice pack on his dick and somehow managed to sleep. The next day he got up at 3 in the afternoon as usual cause he was drinking last night. He went out to have some fresh air. He decided to wash his car cause he was gonna meet JeongguK somewhere not near his house.

His servants came forward to help him but he sent them back as he wanted to do it himself. He was getting hard again as he imagined himself above JeongguK on the back seat of the car.

TIME SKIP

It was 8 pm. Tae had to pick up Jeongguk at 9:30.
He couldn't wait for him to come. He took a long hot shower.
He put on his favorite perfume which smelt heavy and gave a sexy aroma.

Just as it was twenty minutes to 9:30, Tae hurriedly left to pick up jeongguk. The drive was silent. He was busy thinking about JeongguK when he was interrupted by an incoming call. It was unregistered but still he picked it up.

Hello?....

____

So is it good?