Chapter 6

Vulnerable

ᒍᑌᑎᘜKOOK ᑭOᐯ

I couldn't really see him anymore because of the gas balloons which were crowding near his face. I chuckled lightly. "What are you doing here.?"

"I'm here to pick you up" flashing a smirk he scooted closer to me, his hands already all over me before I pushed him away. "But I have an appointment right now" His eyes glowed dark for a second at the rejection before they went back to normal, suddenly diving hands in his pockets looking for his phone.

"Right your appointment is with me" he said showing his online customer's form which I damn well read carefully.

"What but that's impossible they don't give more than one night..." I replied watching him bounce on his heels impatiently, hands crossed on his chest, the outline of his arms tracing the blazer he was wearing even after three layers down there.

"Can we talk about that later .... I need you so bad right now" he said tapping his feet rapidly, voice dropping down to a whisper, his forehead coming in contact with mine, but I was so not ready to believe it.

Before I could process anything I was already being shoved inside a big black BMW which I never even noticed the day before yesterday I guess I was too busy. Taehyung sat beside me like he didn't just kidnap me. Wtf. I asked him where the hell he was taking me but he just shut me up with a 'you'll see'. I couldn't help but panic.

The windows of the sliding doors were pitch black and the driver's seat and back seats were separated from the back seats with shutters and a small window just for communication. I couldn't even make out the directions in my mind.

Suddenly the car came to a stop and the driver opened the window to tell his "boss" that they've reached. The doors opened and Taehyung pulled me out....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now thaaat left my jaw hanging.
.
.
.
.
.

I looked cross as I stared at the small telephone booth with a broken phone falling loose which I wonder even works... I looked back at him with a 'wtf' look. I saw him standing in front of me smiling like an idiot like he just bought me THE five seasons...

"What!" I snapped at him. He flinched a little but smiled again. Did he run away from a mental hospital...?

"Well.... Aren't you excited" He asked calmy.

"Well.." I said mockingly.." I'll tell you when I remember if I have to make a call ... until then ... Piss off!" I barked.

"What do you mean....?.. If you don't like it here we can always go to my place.. or my car is always open" he said seductively, especially the last part.

It suddenly clicked that he wasn't talking about the booth. I shifted my sight just to see The Bouroulde- I mean it wasn't the five seasons but close enough. I blinked twice and looked back at him already heading inside as I finally 'unfroze' and jogged behind him like a lost kid.

"W-why didn't you just call me home?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering but the the situation is to be blamed on. He looked at me through the side-eye as he tsked and continued walking deep inside.

"How do you know where home is?" he asked with one eyebrow raised as I  looked at him dumbly. "Don't you live there?" He stopped mid-way as he looked at me dead in the eye. There it was the dark and shady look his eyes held. Was it bad that I wanted to see it more? Rile him up to the point it all bursts out.

He turned his full body to me as he eyed me full, "you don't define any of that as home" he spat out aggressively and saying I was taken aback would be an understatement. He didn't wait for me any longer as he took long steps towards the reception and did some talking. He eyed her too. The same way he did me. I chuckled out soft. It was okay before I burst out laughing attracting the whole hall's attention.