Chapter 3

Rawr

"Hello?....."

A deep voice responded.

"Hello umm Kim Taehyun? Where do I meet you?"

"Excuse me?"

"You have booked me tonight right?"

Taehyung realized it was JeongguK and his heart was overjoyed. His voice was so deep and seducing that he had started getting hard again. He replied...

"Ohhh yeahh.. um KiM Taehyung" he corrected the previous sentence of the man on the other line. He cleared his throat and spoke again..

"Uh meet me at 23rd Street lane no. 16. Near the backdoor of the Golden Bar."

"Um ok?.."

And he cut the call.

Taehyung was kinda- no he was totally flustered. He couldn't help with JeongguK's voice. He arrived at the place. It was a lonely lane and desserted where no one could disturb them. He came out and stood there leaning against the wall scrolling through his phone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
R A W R!?!?xxxxxx

JeongguK surprised him from behind. Taehyung didn't flinch a bit but when he turned around... he almost melted looking. Damn he was sooooooooo mouth watering.

"Hey baby, woah you're seriously a bottom? And what's with this place?"

Taehyung stood there blankly staring noting the other's jumpy behaviour. JeongguK understood so he decided to continue.

"Ok whatever let's have some fun."

Taehyung widened his eyes as JeongguK pushed him on the wall. He sounded so gentle on the call. JeongguK placed his lips on the other's a little bit hard to try and get his tongue inside. Taehyung was taken by surprise but  opened his mouth anyway allowing JeongguK's tongue inside.

He moaned in JeongguK's mouth when he felt the brunet thrusting his groin onto himself. He was well aware that precum was oozing out of his member. He wrapped his hands around the other's neck while threading his fingers through his silky hair. Finally he was getting wet. JeongguK kissed him for a while without  breaking off for breath. He had learnt that from experience now that customers love it when he kept motion. Both of them panted heavily as their lips separated.

JeongguK held his wrist and pulled him in the car while smiling and started removing his coat. Taehyung could make out his nipples from the tight see-through shirt JeongguK was wearing. He was staring at him awkwardly and JeongguK caught him. He bluntly said while smirking

"Cmon you're getting it baby now don't waste time and strip for daddy."

Taehyung inwardly cringed but sat still making JeongguK awkward. He decided to strip Taehyung himself and give him a quick blowjob as he felt the hardness in his pants. He raised his hands to unbotton Taehyung's pants. The businessman wanted to flow with the submission but he was dominant natured and that didn't let him submit. He suddenly turned JeongguK and got him under his own body and kissed him rough and damn well was JeongguK taken by surprise.

"Who's the daddy Huh?"

He growled in JeongguK's ear as he bit jeongguk's lower lip. Jeongguk couldn't move as tae had pinned him to the back seat of the car while sucking on his neck leaving a trail of hickeys. Jeongguk whimpered as Taehyung bit into his flesh.

He was not used to this. He's usually the one who's top but now he was the one under some stranger with complete control over him and a whimpering mess, lying there helpless , still trying to process it all. He could only clench his eyes as tae ripped of his shirt and sucked on his nipple, making it stand up erect. Taehyung looked up at jeongguk and smirked.

"answer me. WHO is the daddy?"

Jeongguk didn't respond

"not responding back? I guess I should have u punished, bunny"

Jeongguk blushed at the nickname though it wasn't new, he had always been called out by people saying he looks like a bunny but having someone else say bunny with dominance was something he was recieving for the first time ever.

Taehyung pulled his pants down and swiftly turned Jeongguk over as he roughly positioned his dick at JeongguK's entrance and shudder it. His ass swallowed up the older in one go.
Taehyung started thrusting in jeongguk.
Jeongguk held onto his scream.

"Mh is it nice?"

Jeongguk jerked his head back and moaned as taehyung's  dick hit his sweet spot. He didn't wanna feel low though. That's it, jeongguk thought if he's gonna play dirty, two could play the game. This was going to be a...

𝘚𝘌𝘟 BATTLE.

He grabbed Taehung's neck from back as he pressed into it  until he slowed down and finally let go of JeongguK. The younger pushed him hard on to the door causing him to wince in pain as his backbone hit the handle which hurt a lot. Taehyung widdened his eyes as his back jerked from the door. He had a bright red bruise on his lower spine. He winced at it when he realized how the other was staring as if he'd gone crazy.

He started to move closer to Taehyung whose heart was beating too fast. Jeongguk looked... Sexily intimidating.

"aww looks like I'm in charge now" he whispered innocently which sent chills down his spine.

Jeongguk slowly started to rub is member on taehyung's wet enterence. He kept teasing him by rubbing it making him more horny and want more. Taehyung couldn't handle the eagerness he had when he thought jeongguk would ride him. But jeongguk was just rubbing against him, teasing him, making him suffer as he hoped for having jeongguk inside him.

"Please just do it already" Taehyung groaned with a broken voice soon cut off by a shaky moan. He took a good look at the younger who didn't even seem close to budge. A single tear rolled down his cheek. He was on the verge but also not able to chase it. Taehyung whined as he pouted at the younger who couldn't help but break a small smile at this bold stranger's soft side.

"so u want it that bad huh?"

Taehyung nodded meekly. Jeongguk couldn't wait any longer too. Taehyung had such a beautiful body. He was not too heavily built but he was strong. He gripped his thighs and dragged him down so that he could lie in a comfortable position. He breathed on his flat stomach taking him in as he moved further up to his face bringing it to an end.

Jeongguk pushed his dick into Taehyung's little hole gently but fast. The rush of adrenaline hit them hard as jeongguk started to grind his hips..

" Fuck you're tight... "

JeongguK groaned as he couldn't stretch the elder open enough. He entered his middle finger into Taehyung's hole and stretched out to enter his index finger. He started thrusting with his fingers as the second hand proceeded towards Taehyung's hard dick. He started pumping it in rythm with his thrusts. Taehyung was feeling pleasure at another level. He moaned loudly as JeongguK worked on him. He was new to feeling all this but also certainly he enjoyed himself as he felt JeongguK fucking away his ass virginity.(😭) Tae felt his orgasm building up. JeongguK realized it too.

"Cum for me, gorgeous"

Tae felt completely devoted to JeongguK after hearing his deep voice. But Tae didn't want it to end like this. He yelled out

STOPPPPP

____

3022020

Oh my god their poor assholes. Eyy assholes stretch y'all assholes first. What in the fucking asshole. This was so bad :(

Warning: These activities are done under professional supervision. DO NOT try this at home.