Chapter 7

FUN

"Let's get out of here"

The younger let himself be dragged around freely still hazed by the fact that the older played so smooth and neglected the occurrence of the former incident. He made up his mind, if the older was gonna play ignore he would play stubborn.

They got to the ground floor and passed by the reception as the made their way outside the hotel entrance. They came to an abrupt stop when Taehyung felt the brunet jerk his hand from the older's hold and turned behind with raised eyebrows almost expecting the other to confront him about his previous outburst. He clenched his fists waiting for the question to be slapped in his face but it never came. But instead what came out just whipped him off the floor and into mischief as he displayed a wide smirk on his face.

"Hey you can't just drag me around! If we're not gonna fuck then I should know if you're worth my time."

Taehyung hummed.

"So what do you want me to do....?" His octave dropping down low as fuck as he slowly and steadily took heading towards the younger who was brave enough to not budge. Their foreheads soon came in contact just like their chests and rest. Their breaths tingling each other's lips but not yet sealing it into a sinful kiss. The younger took in the godly sight in front of him and bore the audacity to look the older in the eyes and whisper.

"Nothing, that doesn't start with F and ends with N and has you in it." He finished topping it off with a mischievous wink.

"Listen up"

___

"What.." Taehyung said pouting annoyed as he wondered what, the brunet moving his head around looking for something or specifically someone possibly want to do.

A while later he perked his head towards the oh so someone who was standing right behind a fence wearing a guard jacket, a cap, polished black shoes and a whistle hanging from the jacket. And oh to add up, a black goggle that was just too tight for his face. Probably around his 40s.

Taehyung looked back at JeongguK with puppy eyes trying to change his mind but before he could say anything JeongguK shut him up, "Naw that's not gon' work on me dude cmon don't be such a pussy sir" and slapped it in his face. "It's a bloody cop JeongguK"... Taehyung said scrunching up his face "if I get caught it'd destroy me." He said further trying to persuade jeongguk. "I know" the brunet tsked making a pitiful face.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay"

The brunet's face lighted up as he smiled at the elder brightly at which the elder scrunched his face in disgust but was bursting on the inside. "So... Go to him.... And do something-anything! Give him a tight slap and return and then I'll think about you." the brunet said proudly. "Think about?", Taehyung said raising his eyebrows warningly. JeongguK let out a cute giggle and said, "fine if you slap him I'll spend the weekend with you"..."That's better" the elder said as he started walking towards the cop.

He stopped halfway and turned around to yell at jeongguk.. "IF I DIE I'LL KILL YOU TOO!!!" JeongguK just shrugged it off.

He watched as the taller one jumped off the fence already catching the cop's attention as he smiled at the cop and waved his hand to say hi. Awkward. JeongguK watched carefully with narrowed eyes scanning every move of the elder. The older kept talking to the cop constantly trying to create small talk. JeongguK rubbed his index on his lips desperately waiting for the slap to come. And no sooner Taehyung removed his hand from his pockets to place a tight slap right on the cop's cheek.