lover

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃

"and she lets me braid her hair, and we talked about our favorite animal and she loves frogs. she also has a scar on my forehead from jumping off her roof as a kid because she thought she was a bird. is she not the cutest person ever? i'm so obsessed with her." jisung continued to gush about his new partner to the boys as he laid on the couch.

the relationship has been going on for two weeks now, and jisung could not be any happier. hyunjin and sohye made up considering they had lunch together like everyday.

by 'made up', hyunjin apologized and sohye brushed it off.

seungmin didn't eat lunch with them often. maybe twice in the past time she's eaten with them. the thought of their relationship being fake made him uncomfortable.

sohye feels guilty too, but jisung is something precious to her. she'd hate to lose him.

"i've met her once and i love her. she's just so different but.. she's perfect for you." chan chuckled, as felix nodded.

"right! she's perfect for jisung!"

"i'm just surprised she said yes. you're a complete loser." changbin teased, as jisung threw a pillow at his best friend.

"can someone get me more coke?" jeongin asked, playing rocket league with minho and hyunjin on the television of the living room.

seungmin got up, and went into the kitchen. he opened the fridge of minho's apartment, and grabbed one. he then furrowed at the baked goods and chuckled, walking back into the room.

"what's up with all the fancy meals in the fridge."

"oh, sohye has been coming over for some practice on cooking so we just make shit." minho answered, not taking his eyes off the game.

seungmin rolled his eyes, and sat back down.

"what was that?" changbin asked, sitting up.

"what was what?" chan returned the question, and followed his finger to see him pointing at seungmin.

"minnie just rolled his eyes."

"i didn't." seungmin answered, looking at his phone.

"you totally did! whats the gossip?"

jisung sat up, furrowing his eyebrows. "i knew it! you still dislike sohye. is this why you avoid us at lunch? or ignore the group hangouts with chan and them when sohye tags along?"