new friends

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃

there were four boys in the hwang household on friday night. hwang hyunjin, felix lee, han jisung, and kim seungmin. currently, three out of four were freaking out.

seungmin laid his head on hyunjins pillow, laying on his queen sized bed. all he wanted was to relax, but the other boys would not stop gossiping.

"this looked like it hurt, did it hurt?" felix asked, poking at an ill placed hickey on seungmin's neck. hyunjin laughed at felix's innocence, hitting him softly while he shook his head.

jisung walked into hyunjin's room, snacks in arms, as he plopped onto the carpeted ground. "how was the kiss? was it magical, was it dreamy? was it everything you ever hoped for?"

"are we girls now?" hyunjin laughed, felix giggling behind the tall one but didn't understand why he said that. "plus, it wasn't a kiss. my dude got like fucking eaten."

"it was weird and sudden, and i felt nothing but a tongue in my mouth... ah shit, i felt nothing." seungmin whispered the end, realizing what sohye was talking about when she said that about jisung. he didn't even feel butterflies or sexual tension, it was literally just a tongue in his mouth.

"tough..." hyunjin teased him, handing him a controller as he began to talk about the family vacation his parents are planning for christmas. with winter fast approaching, the crew was about to complete half of their senior year.

felix was interested in everything hyunjin was saying, as jisung climbed on the bed with seungmin. "are you going to continue to date her?"

seungmin looked over at jisung, caught off gaurd since he was convinced that conversation was over. "what do you think i should do?"

playing with his fingers, jisung smiled to himself and looked up as if he was about to burst into a musical number, "when i kiss sohye... it's just electricity. its sorta like being able to feel everything at once while also being simultaneously numb to everything, you know? it feels right... if your kiss with jiyoon doesn't feel right, you should probably let her go."

"okay! let's start, jisung you're not allowed to be on my team." hyunjin turned around and hit both boys as jisung began to argue with hyunjin about the unfairness of his new rule.

distracted, seungmin didn't look away from jisung. the words simmered in his brain, everything going back to sohye. he wanted nothing more than to grab jisung and tell him everything, but that would cause such an unnecessary mess.

instead, he sat back and played with his best friends, knowing he was the worst friend in the world. seungmin was confident the other three would never do what he's doing, and yet he can't bring himself to tell jisung the truth. it's almost like it goes deeper than being scared to hurt jisung, it was more complex now. how would he explain it all? jisung doesn't know that sohye and him have ever spoken without the friend group, he doesn't even know seungmin knows sohye's last name, much less that he gave her a ride home after she was left stranded.