froot loops and gus

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃

jisung tossed another froot loop in the air, changbin catching it while hyunjin high fived him. while they sat on the edge of their seats, chan and minho bet on if the next one would go in or not. felix, of course, watched with stars in his eyes. even seungmin was interested in what was going to happen next.

"one more, don't screw it up." minho smirked, jisung turning around to shush his friend.

for the past twenty minutes, what started out as an innocent cute game of tossing cereal into the mouth, turned into an intense game of reaching five hundred froot loops.

changbin was tired of eating froot loops, and jisung was tired of throwing them, but they were too far gone. this next throw was the make or break it.

as jisung geared up for it, all the boys groaned as jisung dropped his position. "now wait— i just wanted to thank everyone for believing in me and i am so glad that this is my legacy."

"you haven't made it yet, dumbass." hyunjin laughed as he looked up, the boy laying down on the floor between the couch and the coffee table. felix sat next to him as seungmin sat on the other side of the coffee table. the rest were taking up the space on the two couches. "do a red one, it's good luck."

"what? no! do blue, it tastes better." changbin yelled, jisung immediately switching the froot loop he was getting ready to throw.

felix laughed, shaking his head, "aren't they all the same flavor?"

"no!" changbin yelled, the nervousness really getting to him. this was the most important task of his life.

felix giggled at the response and looked over to chan, who nodded at the froot loops question. everyone knew they were the same flavor.

jisung geared up once again, changbin angling his open mouth slightly as chan held onto minho's shoulder like a cat. seungmin held his breath, as felix slightly covered his eyes with his small hands.

with a quick second, the boys went from a nervous mess to seven boys in one apartment screaming their heads off.

jisung was standing up on the couch now, hyunjin screaming the loudest as he shook changbin, felix joining him. seungmin was congratulating jisung, acting like a paparazzi as minho gave chan the five dollars he owed him.

"settle down! let me give my speech!" jisung shouted, hopping from the couch to the coffee table as hyunjin and felix squished on the couch to where jisung previously sat. "now, not many can say they have achieved this, but i did. its not surprising, i saw it coming. i want to thank the academy, minho, and my powerful throwing hand."