seungmin

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃

jisung sat in a room with six other boys, all of them watching the boy who hasn't spoken a word. they were all too scared to say anything, knowing this was nothing like jisung. this is how they know he's hurt, how they knew she hurt him.

"this is bullshit. how could she do this?" minho was the first to speak, chan sending him a death glare. "no, it doesn't make sense, how did she just switch up."

"we don't know what happened." hyunjin responded, minho scoffing. they were all aware of how head over heels jisung was, there was no way he broke up with her.

felix sat nervously on the floor, keeping his eyes on jisung. jeongin also watched the boy, the dried tears making him upset.

"she broke up with me. she doesn't love me, she said she never will." jisung finally spoke up. the boys instantly looked at him, "she cheated on me."

"what the fuck?" changbin stood up, infuriated that this would happen. "jisung, i'm so sorry."

hyunjin rolled his eyes, pissed off. he knew she was no good, but saying that wouldn't help the situation at all. minho felt the same. somehow, he could always tell the girl was never into him in the way he was into her. still, he hoped it wasn't true.

"i thought we were fine. we were good, she was so good at fucking pretending. i'm so stupid, god."

"you're not stupid, jisung. you said it yourself, she was good at pretending. none of us saw it, you can't put any blame on yourself." chan comforted jisung, wrapping his arm around him. "it's okay to feel whatever you feel right now, whether that's confusion, hurt, anger, or possibly nothing at all. maybe you don't even resent her at all, and that's fine too. you have the right to feel whatever you feel, as there's no wrong way to react to something like this. but don't dwell on this for too long, there's a beautiful world still out there, and an exciting life still left to live."

minho sat on his other side, wanting to see anything but his heartbroken best friend, "hey, you better not let this alter your perception of your own worth. don't let your mind wander to the idea that maybe this happened to you because you're deficient in some way, or not enough. there's literally nothing else one could say that could be further from the truth. you are so unique, so perfect when you smile, and your laughter is infectious, like one of my favorite songs. you have so much to give to the world and the people in your life, fuck whatever happened, okay?"

jisung nodded, using his cat paws to wipe his tears. he looked at the boys, forcing one of his famous smiles. "i don't know how to feel right now but i'm glad i called you guys."