rejection

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃

"im doing it today." jisung spoke loud and clear as he walked the hall with his friends.

jeongin laughed, rolling his eyes, "you won't even get past saying hi."

"well i have to ask her today, or she'll think i hate her guts because of hyunjin!" jisung told the boys.

it had been three days since the friday where hyunjin and sohye went at it, and she hasn't spoken to any of them since then.

even at prom decorating, she stuck near the girls and only glanced a few times at the friend crew. and jisung didn't even make eye contact with her, so he was confused at what she was looking at. hyunjin? with hate?

"i just don't think you should." seungmin told jisung, him being the only one that knew the truth about sohye's feelings.

over the weekend, seungmin suffered loads being left alone with his thoughts. he even took time away from studying to think about it.

he wasn't sure whether he should tell jisung. he even struggled with deciding to tell felix. the only reason he hasn't, is because it would then come out that he skipped class to talk to her.

they would never let that go.

"you just hate love, it's okay to admit it." jisung told seungmin, the boy wrapping his arm around felix.

"i don't hate love, i just hate.. a sad jisung.." seungmin told jisung, as all of them stopped walking to turn to him.

seungmin widened his eyes, looking up to see them all staring at him. felix was the first to break the silence, "weren't you the one that was so convinced that sohye had a crush on jisung. literally just last week you said she was in love."

"i can change my mind."

"not this fast, did something happen?" jeongin asked, jisung giving him his puppy dog eyes.

"nothing happened!" seungmin laughed nervously, beginning to walk through them. the rest of the gang followed behind.

"look, jisung, you can do better. what about jiyoon? she seems to like you." hyunjin told jisung, obviously preferring anyone else besides sohye. he was scared to face her.

"jiyoon is cool and all but she isn't sohye." jisung sighed, "hey, it's okay. i'm going up to her and asking her to be my girlfriend today. it's been long enough, okay? i want her to know my feelings!"