Chapter 25

(;
————————
Cameron's POV

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. Before I could worry, Gavin pushed his way into the room, holding what looked like breakfast.

"Oh, hey, you're awake! Great timing. I made us some breakfast," he exclaimed. He put everything down and got in bed next to me. "So I didn't do anything too fancy, I made some French toast and eggs. I brought orange juice and coffee, too. Sound good?" I nearly drooled at the sight, and smell, of the food in front of me. I smiled and nodded at Gavin. Then I did something that surprised us both, I leaned forward and kissed him. Right on the lips. He smiled and kissed me back happily. I don't know why, but since I opened up to him last night, I feel very close to him. Very comfortable. And happy. We pulled apart before things could get too steamy and turned back to the food.

He handed me a plate and then grabbed his. We ate in comfortable silence. Our shoulders brushed against each other occasionally. Once we were finished he gathered all the dishes and moved them to the side table.

He then turned to me and said, "I hope you don't mind but while I was searching for some floss in your bathroom I found some baby oil and I got an idea. I would like to give you a massage. You opened up so nicely for me yesterday, and I felt how tense it made you. So I would like to repay you with a nice relaxing massage." I wanted to argue, say no, I hated having people do things for me but, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Partially because of how eager he looked. But, mostly because I would really like his hands on me. A massage sounded amazing. I was tense.

"Okay," I said after a slight pause. He grinned at me brightly and got off the bed.

"Perfect! I'm going to go put these dishes in the kitchen. You do your morning business and then we can meet back in here, okay?" I nodded in response and got out of bed as well. I made my way to the bathroom and did my normal morning routine before heading back to the bedroom. Master Gavin was already there, laying a towel down on the bed. He looked up as I entered.

"Alright, I'm going to need you to undress for me. You can leave your underwear on if you would feel more comfortable. Then I need you to lay face down on the bed," he said. I gulped and nodded. I quickly took off my clothes, leaving my underwear. I thanked god that I had just a pair of comfortable boxer briefs on today. I did as I was told and situated myself onto the bed. I closed my eyes and willed myself to relax.

"Yes, just like that. You look relaxed already," He said getting onto the bed above me. He reached down and caressed my head. If I were a cat I would've been purring. He gently moved my hair to the side so it was out of the way. He then settled down so he was kneeling on either side of me, his weight resting on my ass. I heard a pop before some oil was drizzled on my back. I couldn't stop myself from shivering at the slightly cold liquid.

Gavin chuckled. "Sorry, pet, I'll have that warmed up in just a second," He said right before his hands slid up my back, spreading the oil. He was right his hands warmed it up almost immediately. I couldn't help the breathy moan I let out as he worked his hands into my muscles. All the tension was leaving my body in waves. He focused first on my neck and shoulders making his way down slowly. He even moved down my arms and hands. I laid there, becoming more and more pliant the longer he massaged. I could feel myself starting to float. I was so relaxed. He could do anything to me right now and I would take it.

Once he finished my lower back, he paused for a second before moving so he could massage my legs as well. I never realized how nice it would feel to have my legs massaged. He worked down my left leg, even massaging my foot before moving up my right leg, this time starting at the foot.

"How are you feeling, Cameron?" He asked softly. I moaned softly in response.

"Good," I whispered. All I could manage. He hummed and continued to work on my calf.