Chapter 27

--------------------

Cameron's POV

I snuck into the employee locker room, looking around discreetly. I don't know why I was acting like a spooked teen about to do something naughty at school. I looked around the locker room, searching for Master Gavin. I found him shortly after, leaning against some lockers in the back corner. He looked up and gave me a saucy smile as I neared. Once I was close enough, he pulled me against him and pressed his lips against mine. I moaned, in pleasure and surprise. He wrapped his arms around me and turned us so I was pressed against the lockers.

He interlocked our fingers and pulled my arms above my head, holding them there with his. I moaned and ground against him. I loved when he held me down like this. It was hot. He stepped even closer, pressing his whole body against mine firmly. He pulled away and started kissing down my neck. I tilted my head giving him better access, while I tried to catch my breath. He found a particularly sensitive spot and sucked, pulling a whine from my lips. I could feel myself hardening against him, and unless he carried large objects in his pocket, I could feel his erection as well. He pulled away to kiss me on the lips once more. He pulled away after a second and pressed his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes and bunted my head against his softly.

He pulled my hands down, keeping one of them intertwined, and pulled me forward. I followed him as he led me to the private shower stalls. He entered one, pulling me in, and closed the curtain. He turned back to me, trapping me against the wall once more.

"You have no idea what you do to me, pet," He said pressing his erection against mine.

"I have a bit of an idea," I hummed back. He smirked at that and pressed his hips harder against mine. I let out a breathy moan. He felt so good, so right, against me. I leaned my head forward, nuzzling against his neck. I felt him kiss the top of my head. He grabbed my cheeks with both hands, pulling my face up so he could kiss me once more. He moved one hand down, undoing my pants and then his. He pulled both of our erections out and pressed them together. We both groaned in unison at the feeling. My hips jerked.

Then I remembered what underwear I had unconsciously put on today. He let out a groan.

"You've been holding out on me baby," He said as he eyed my panties. He leaned forward to nip at my ear.

"I want to see more of you in these, pet," He growled in my ear. He grabbed my chin and planted a searing kiss on my lips.

He kept our erections pressed together in his hand, and guided one of my hands down, so we both had a grip around them. He slowly and steadily started a rhythm, my hand following his. With his other hand he reached around to my ass, spreading my cheeks to feel the plug he knew to be there. My hips jerked once again, and I wasn't sure if I was trying to move them closer or further away from his prying fingers. He chuckled lowly against my lips and gripped the plug, pulling it out slowly. Before I could get used to it, he quickly thrust it back in, fucking me with it. I couldn't have stopped the moan even if I had tried.

We stayed like that, rubbing our erections, while he fucked me with the toy. My head had fallen back, eyes closed, my mouth open on a silent moan, pants coming out of me. He had his head against my neck, occasionally licking and nipping, light moans coming from him as well as we worked our dicks faster. I moved my head back down, opening my eyes.

"Please, may I suck you off?" I asked. He groaned in response. He let go of our erections and stepped back.

"Of course, baby. So polite," He said guiding me down to my knees. I moaned at the sight before me. I gripped the base of his dick, glanced up at him quickly, before lightly licking his tip. He let out a shakey moan. I opened my mouth and drew him in, taking him as far as I could go. I didn't get to give blowjobs that often, but I enjoyed them. I continued to suck him, moving up and down, moaning. I took his length as deep as I could, I felt him against the back of my throat, and nuzzled against his crotch. I felt his grip tighten in my hair in response.

I pulled back so I could breathe and mouthed at his tip. He kept one hand in my hair, stroking my head every once in a while. I started moving again, bobbing my head up and down, sucking harder once I got closer to his tip. I reached down with one hand to fondle his balls. I could feel them tightening up, and I knew he was close.

"I'm close, baby. You ready?" He asked. I glanced up to make eye contact with him, and gave a small nod, moving my head faster. He groaned. I pulled my mouth so only his tip was in it, sucking hard. I flicked my tongue against the tip continuously. His hips jerked in response. I ducked my head back down, bobbing once more. He groaned once more before I felt his whole body tighten up. He gripped both of his hands in my hair, pulling my head down so he was practically down my throat. I moaned as I felt him start to come, shooting straight down my throat. I made sure to swallow everything. I pulled away once he was finished, panting. He grabbed my arms and pulled me up, pressing a hard kiss against my lips.

"You're a good boy, you know that?" He said against my lips. I didn't know how to respond so I just moaned against his lips. He pulled away to glance down at my erection. He glanced at his watch before saying, "We have enough time, let me help you baby. Turn around." He commanded. I immediately followed directions. He pulled my arms so they were both above my head, against the wall. He pulled my hips back so I was putting my weight on my hands. He pulled his hand around my waist, reaching down to grip my erection while placing a small kiss on the back of my neck. I let my head fall forward. He pulled away slightly and moved his hands to my ass. I felt him spread my cheeks apart, admiring the sight before him. I spread my legs a little wider, pushing my hips further back so they jutted out more. He chuckled and nudged his hand against the plug once more.

He gripped the base of it and pulled it out so just the tip was inside me. I was practically clenching, already missing the feeling of being full. I didn't have time to miss it for long though, 'cause soon after he was thrusting it right back in. He continued to fuck me hard with the plug, one hand reaching around to stroke my cock in time with the plug.

"You can come anytime you're ready, baby. You've been a very good boy tonight, you deserve this treat," He whispered against the back of my neck. I moaned.

"Thank you, Master," I panted. He hummed. I could feel myself getting closer and closer as he worked me. I leaned my head back so it was resting on his shoulder. He turned his head and placed a kiss on my lips, it was a little awkward but I enjoyed it. Soon I could feel myself tightening up, ready to burst. In the next second I was coming, painting the wall and Gavin's hand. He continued to work me softly down from my high. He slowly stopped moving the plug until it was fully seated in me once more. He pulled my underwear and pants up and turned me around. I moaned and leaned my head against his shoulder. He turned on the shower, rinsing his hand and the wall, shut it off, and wrapped his arms around me.

"It's almost time for you to go back, pet. Let's sit down for a minute, okay?" I nodded and he lead me over to a bench. We sat down with my head still against his shoulder. He had one arm wrapped around me, rubbing my arm softly and soothingly. We stayed like that until it was time for me to head back.

"I'll see you later, baby. I'll remove the plug tonight after work, okay? If it get's to be too much, text me," He said. I smiled softly and nodded.

"Of course, Sir. Thank you," I said, leaning forward to peck him softly. He groaned and pulled me against him. He squeezed me once before releasing me again. After another second we parted ways once again. What a way to spend my break.

---------------

We all love some smexy scenes. What can I say, my kink is Gavin and Cameron. (; I don't know where this came from. I was going to go to sleep but Gavin wanted to have sex. Who am I to deny?

As always let me know what you think!!