SIXTEEN - TEARS..

Y/n's pov..

I was sleeping then all of a sudden someone splashed water on my face... I halted and woke up from my sleep... As I opened my eyes the first person I saw was the one who had been torturing me for whole day...

He told me that whatever is happening with me is because of Tae... I just begged him to leave me but he just laughed at my plead... He had molested and beaten me so badly that I can't even explain... He literally tore my each and every piece of cloth...

Idk why he left my undergarments... I can't even say anything to him now he had taped my mouth also... After splashing water on my face he grabbed a hand full of my hairs and made me look up at him...

"Aww... So you are awake now... You know what someone has came to meet you look..." He said and turned my head to my left... As he did I saw him... As I saw Tae standing and beating a glass wall I started crying even more...

I started wiggling my body even more... He then ripped the tape from my mouth I hissed a little because of the burning sensation...

"TAE!!... PLEASE HELP ME!!! TAE!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs by using my full energy... He then pulled my hairs even more and made me yelp in pain...

"Aww... Poor little thing... He can't hear you... But you know what I'll make him hear your screams and pleads... Jake turn on the Mic for my best friend let's torture him..." He said and left my hairs really harshly...

Tae was just beating the glass wall... His knuckles had already started bleeding... He was crying like crazy not able to do anything... Not able to help me out... Total helpless... His helplessness and pain was killing me inside out...

I just closed my eyes... I can't see him like this...

"So The Almighty Kim Taehyung... What do you think now... You are helpless... You can't do anything... What happened to your power now... Use your power and save her if you can... Come on... Hahahah..." He was laughing like a maniac...

I looked at Taehyung and idk what he thought and took out his cell and called someone... But after that he broke his phone...

"No use buddy no use... There's no signal here... You can't call anyone... You know what I am liking it... I like the way you are crying... I like the way you are suffering... Okay now let's make it even more fun... Boys get out..." He said and all the men went out except him...

He then slowly started walking towards me and stood behind me...

"So... What should I do now... Hmm" He said and started trailing his hands on me... I looked at Taehyung and he started beating the wall even more...

I was helpless... Tae was helpless and one the other hand this man was just laughing by seeing Tae's panicking state...

"Enough of playing now... Now I am hella horny..." He stopped and came infront of me... He made me look at him by lifting chin up... "Let's have real fun..." My eyes became wide...

I looked at Tae and his reaction was also same he then started beating the wall even more...

He untie me and threw me on the floor... My body was so weak I was not even able to crawl back fast...

"Please leave me... Please no... Don't do this to me..." I pleaded to him...

"Hahah... Aww baby... Oh sorry... Babygirl... I am going to take you to hell... And your asshole boyfriend will be internally dead... Which give me peace... Even if he killed me after this... No matter what I'll be the winner in this game..." As he completed his words my back hit the wall...