EIGHT - FIRST TIME..

This chapter contains mature content.... If you don't like such things you can skip it....
And if you like such things then

ENJOY...😏😏😏...

Y/n's pov..

I woke up as sunlight hit my face... I groaned a bit and covered my face with pillow.... Wait!.. Where is Taehyung??.... I opened my eyes and saw nothing beside me.... I sat up straight and ywaned....

"He must be making breakfast or something..." I said to myself...

As I said the door got opened and revealed my man...

Eating what he made.... "Hey babe... Good morning..." He said with full mouth....

I just nodded my head.... I was looking like a monkey... I guess.... He entered the room kept the food tray on the side table..... Sat infront of me and started fixing my hairs....

"You are looking like an ape... Come on wake up and take shower okay..." He said and made my hairs as a high messy bun...

" He said and made my hairs as a high messy bun

As I was dworsy..... I flipped my legs down the bed with closed eyes...."Can't I skip this cleaning part..." I whined.... And he chuckled....

"No you can't...." He said and all of a sudden he picked me bridal style and walked to bathroom.... And put me down....

"Thanks for the lift.... I think I have to do it now..." I said and was about to enter the shower.... "Wait.... Let me help you.." He said making me fully awake....

"What!... No I can... Thank you..." I said and was pushing him out but.... He was standing still like a statue...

"No.... I want to help you..." He said Grabbed my both wrists and yanked me towards him.... "No Taehyung.." I said slowly...

"You don't want me to help you.." He said with a pout... "It's not like that... I just can't let you help me..." I said and hung my head low....

I just can't.... "But why..." He asked me while lifting my head up... But I again looked down...