ELEVEN - FIRST DATE..

Author's pov..

Y/n was in deep slummer as she felt something wet on her neck while Sunrays was passing through the curtains... She groaned a bit and opened her eyes... When she came on her senses she felt that someone is eating her neck....

"Tae... Stop this..." She said and tried to push him... But no use instead he tightened his arms around her waist and started trailing kisses from her neck to her ear... "I'll never stop..." He whispered in her ear...

"Ahh... Do you really think that voice will work... No Mr. Kim... Now let me go..." She said and started pushing him with her full strength... But instead he turned her towards him...

"This voice always works Ms. Kim... You do--" He was saying something but got cut off when y/n smashed her lips on his... He was about to kiss her back but she pulled her whole body out of his grab... "Good morning..." She said and directly ran inside the bathroom....

He just Chuckled and went out of the room to take his bath...

He was now sitting in the living room waiting for y/n... "Tae... Tell me what do you want to eat I'll make it..." She said while entering the living room while tieing her hairs in a messy bun...

She was looking somewhere then she noticed Taehyung's face....

"What

"What..." Y/n asked while dropping her hands down... "You... Are... Wearing... My... Clothes..." He says each word with a pause....

"Yeah... Can't... I" She asked with big eyes... "No... You can but... You can't look cute..." He said with the same expression.... She thought for a second that what he said and internally blushed... But didn't showed him...

"And not with this one... This is my favorite one... Why..." He said and this time he opened his arms and called her....

She was wearing this.... Black T-shirt and black shorts...

 Black T-shirt and black shorts

She literally ran to his arms.... Hugged him and snuggled on his neck while wrapping her legs around him....

After few minutes she looked at him... "Tae... What we gonna do today??..." She asked while playing with his hairs... "Ohh... I really forgot... Wait here..." He said and went upstairs... And comes with a carry bag...