NINE - THE ONE AND ONLY..

Y/n's pov..

"What are you doing..." Taehyung asked.... "I am counting your abs... 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..... OH MY GoD.... You have 8 pack abs... That's so cool..." I said while moving my hand up and down on his abs area....

He laughed.... And pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my legs around his waist.... I can feel his dick now... "Only for you..." He said while staring deep into my eyes....

"Anyways.... How many girls had seen this..." I asked moving away from his length.... "Umm... Let me think..." He started thinking and I sat in the middle of the bathtub and looked at him while still playing with the foam..

"Only you..." He said while placing a big cloud of foam on my head... "Oo.. WHAT!... Only me... You mean I am the only one who had witnessed your abs....." I said with an amused face... And he smiled...

"It's not like I had never fucked any girl before you

"It's not like I had never fucked any girl before you.... I had did it with some random sluts.... But I never removed my whole clothes.... You are the one and only girl who had seen my Body...." He paused and came close to my face....

"Because you are special..." He said.... And gave a peck on my nose.... I blushed and kissed him and after kissing him I rested my face on his chest..... He wrapped his arms around me....

I was making circles on his chest and then I saw the hickey on his neck which I gave him..... I touched it and said a soft sorry.... It was looking so dangerously purple....

 It was looking so dangerously purple

"What for.." He asked.... "The hickey... It's looking so dangerously purple.... Does it hurts..." I asked with big eyes...
He started laughing....

"Hahaha.... You are so stupid.... You have lot more hickeys than me... And you are asking me that it hurts or not.... Hahahah..." TBH he is right...
I just nodded my head and kissed his hickey.... And again hugged him..

After taking our bath we came out of the bathroom... He settled me on bed and went to the walk in closet... And then I saw his back.... I gasped and covered my mouth....

How I can be a beast like this.... It's looking like an animal had scratched his back.... Fuck you bitch.... What was wrong with you at that time....