EIGHTEEN - NEW LIFE...

Y/n's pov... (present)

We were on our way to meet oppas... Now as you know my life let me tell yall  one thing... Oppas doesn't know anything about that guy and what Taehyung did to him...

Because I don't want them to beat Taehyung again for not saving me from him...

"Babe... Why you are always happy whenever we go meet your oppas..." Tae asked me while giving stress to oppas...

"Idk... Guess I love them more than anything..." I said while not even looking at him... And I can feel his stare at my back...

"Okay..." He's mad now...

"Babe... I was just pulling your leg na... And I know that you very well know how much I love you right..." I said while giving him my most brightest smile... And he gave me a quick peck on my lips...

In just few minutes we reached at oppas house...

"Okay... Now listen to me... Don't be arrogant or stubborn infront of them... Okay..."

"Oh come on... Do you really think that they care about my behavior or something... You--- What... Seriously babe wait..." I just left him in the car talking to himself...

He got off his car and we both went towards the entrance... I rang the bell...

"Babe I think I should go... Idk why I don't feel like they want to see me..." Why he's always like this... After few seconds the door got opened and revealed my one and only Monie oppa...

"Monie oppa!!..." I squeeled and literally jumped on him...

"Ohhh... My child has came to meet me..." He stated while caressing my head...

"No oppa I came to meet all of my oppas... Idc where the others are call them right away... Till then I will stand here and wait for them..." I said and Tae just facepalmed himself...

"Oho... Everyone is here... Actually we were about to-- Y/n... Uff this girl when she'll be a grown up..." I again left Taehyung outside but this time oppa is with him...

"OPPPAAA!!" I shouted and and entered the living and as I entered I saw everyone was there....

(Except Taehyung

(Except Taehyung...)

They are nothing less than kids with technology....

"Oh... Y/n come..." What was that... They are not happy... I stomped my foot...

"Jin oppa!!... I am going bye... Be in your stupid cell phone and after wasting your time and energy eat it..." I mocked to him and was about to get out of the main door...

"Y/n..." I heard... It's my one and only... My most lovely... The most cutest... My Yoongi oppa... I turned around and saw him standing on stairs...