FIVE - IT STARTED FROM HERE (4)

This Chapter definitely contains adult content and scene I promise 🤙........
ENJOY....

..................................

Y/n's pov

When I turned around I saw......

NOTHING...... off course what am I expecting a STALKER ...... Bullshit, I shrugged off my feeling and continued walking ......

When I reached near my house I saw Something........

"Hey Tony..... How you doing buddy.." I asked my neighbor's Dog it's a.....
PUG and I love pugs they are always cute....... But what is he doing outside his house......

I went near him and cronched at his level and patted his head....

"What happened buddy why are you out..... Did your mom kicked you out" I asked in a cute and soft tone... And he just made a crying kind of sound ...

I just sighed, it was not at all a new thing for him.... He most of the time gets the punishment of sleeping outside for any mistakes .....

Then suddenly I remembered " Hey Tony are you hungry?" I asked him, His eyes lit up and he sat properly and started wiggling his tale..... I giggled and took out a packet of my favorite Biscuits....

"Look I have some biscuits...... Here eat this...." I opened the packet and offered him the biscuits and he happily took it and started eating...

He was looking so cute.... He finished the biscuits in just 10 minutes.... And I think he is thirsty too now...

"Tony?.. Do you want some water..." I asked and showed him my water bottle.... "WOOF!" He responded with his cute woof.... But the problem is how he is gonna drink that.....

"Tony.... Go and bring your container" I said but he didn't responded this time..... I think I have to explain it...

I started explaining it..... I made an imaginary bowl kind of thing and did the actions of drinking water like a dog..... I was looking so stupid that time and I know that....

I did that for like 4 to 5 times and then "WOOF!" Finally he responded and ran towards the door hole.... I waited for him....

And after 4 to 5 minutes he came with a container in which his name was written..... I poured some water in it and gave him ..... He started drinking it... I must say that he is really a clever dog....

Taehyung's pov

While I was stalking her I focused on her appearance... She was not like other girls who wears skinny clothes and shows their body shape neither like those girls who wears short dresses and reveals their skin.....

She was really different.... She was wearing a really loose dress , and her hairs were like half up bun and rest were flowing down and her hair were not straight nor curly it was a bit messy ... But it was looking good on her.....

And she was carrying two bags one was a small kitty like bag and the second was a back pack but that was also a kinda small....... But the strange thing was ......... She was on PURPLE her every single thing was purple from her top to bottom she was all purple..

I guess she likes purple colour a lot...

While I was focusing on her appearance she suddenly stopped on her tracks..... I think she noticed my presence..... I quickly hid behind a tree...... She turned around and when she didn't found anything she shrugged her shoulder and turned towards her way.....

And now I was kinda far from her and I saw she went to a dog and I think she was talking with that dog...... I also saw that she offered it some biscuits and then she started doing some strange action ' Is she okay' I thought..
And then that dog ran away and brought a container and she poured some water and gave it to that dog...