❦ OPERATION O.F.F.I.C.E ❦

(DN)- Dad Name

OPERATION:

O.F.F.I.C.E ⦊

On

Fourteenth

Floor

Is

Corporate

Evil

How did I ended up in this situation again?

You might be asking yourself, a COMPLETELY blank look plastered all over your face.

Somehow, you found yourself sitting on the passenger seat of your dad's car, with said man on the steering wheel driving down the road.

Let's go back to a few moments ago to get a better understanding, shall we?

It all started earlier that day, you were eating breakfast- still drowsy after a mission that end wayyyy past your bed time.

Your dad came in shortly after. Talking to you about...something.

You weren't really listening carefully at that time since you were still brooding at that time, something about "meeting" and "bring your daughter to work day".

And with your a--butt brain dead tired, you're just like 'yeah, sure, whatever.' A clear mistake.

So here you are now. In the car. Accompanying your father to a boring adult meeting.

'Good job, past me.'

Time to whip out the specialty.

"Daddy, can we stop for bathroom break please?" You pitifully whined, giving him your best puppy eyes.

He glanced down at you.

(DN): Nice try, (y/n) but you just went to one not two minutes ago.

"A-ah, that's because I drank too many strawberry milk! "

(DN) : Then I guess, we won't be buying strawberry milk anymore.

Your pitiful puppy act immediately vanished and went to full on panic.

"H-huh?!"

'Nooo, I didn't think that through! '

His face remained passive, and not even bothered to look at you. Looks like there's no changing his mind on going to the meeting.

Defeated, you slouched back against the seat and crossed your arms with a grouchy pout. Y'know...like a child.

After a few seconds of silence, you heard your father sigh.