❦ OPERATION T. E. E. T. H. ❦

OPERATION:

T. E. E. T. H. 

Tooth

Extracting

Enemy

Terrorizes

Headquarters

Our little episode started off with Numbuh 3 standing outside a candy store licking a red lollipop while carrying a sack filled with candy over her shoulder

She happily started skipping down the street while humming and continuously licking the lolly. Fully immersed in the sugary treat, She obliviously went around in circles and ended up going down an alleyway between the dentist and the candy store.

Kuki: Whoopsie!

Just as she was about to turn back, the sun had set and night instantly came as the moon took place.

Why? Because of plot relevance.

Suddenly, a spot light shone from above her and an eerie cackle echoed from behind.

Kuki turned around, only to find nothing there. Unaware of the figure creeping up behind her.

It was only when she noticed the shadow on the ground. She gasped as she turned her head.

And everything suddenly went dark and the sack of candy fell out of her hands.

Kuki stumbled out of the alleyway a few minutes later, groaning in pain as she leaned against the walls for support.

She noticed the bag of candy in her hand was replaced with a red toothbrush.

Numbuh 3 opened her mouth wide, to reveal her once yellow and rotten teeth cleaned to a shiny white. So shiny, it was almost blinding to look at it directly.

She loudly screamed in horror, unaware of the figure on top of the roof of a building watching her. He started maniacally, before jumping off from one roof to another in the dead of night.

 He started maniacally, before jumping off from one roof to another in the dead of night