❦ OPERATION C. A. K. E. D ❦

『••✎••』

So, as it turns out, the KND fandom doesn't have a complete transcript of the whole show and Operation CAKED is actually the first episode of season 1. My bad, haven't watched the show in a long time and YouTube isn't exactly helping.

--

OPERATION:

C.A.K.E.D.

Capturize

And

Kidnapify

Enemy

Dessert

"Happy Birthday

"Happy Birthday... it's your birthday... happy birthday... not our birthday..."

Inside a large mansion were a group of children sitting in a long table, miserably singing happy birthday.

On the end of the table is a large three tier cake, covered in white and blue icing. With small green banner- like decors around it, and completed with five lit up candles.

Standing on the center of it all, is the no other than the Delightful Children from Down the Lane

DCFDTL: Splendid. Now while I eat our birthday cake, you may sing it... AGAIN!

The children sighed sadly. But alas there was nothing they could do but to oblige.

However, just as they were about to sing again, two yellow canisters suddenly smashed through the windows.

When they landed on the ground, skunk's tail came out of it and released a bad stench.

The party guests screamed and ran away from the table.

Numbuh 4 barged in through the window with a makeshift mask covering his face. Three children who were in front of him screamed and flee.

Numbuh 3 entered in from above the chimney with also a mask. She reaches into her pockets and threw two more skunk bombs.