❦ OPERATION I. S. C. R. E. A. M ❦

『••✎••』

Because the show has six seasons in total, I'm afraid I can't make all episodes in each season. Probably expect 9-10 chapters in each season.

OPERATION:

I.-S.C.R.E.A.M.

Important

Steal

Creamy

Refrigerated

Edibles -

Avoid

Meltdown

In a bright sunny day, two kids were waiting on the side of the road with money in their hands

They gasped in excitement when they heard the oh so familiar ice cream tune coming closer.

They turn to the right and their excitement grew when they the ice cream truck at the corner of their eyes.

Unfortunately, the ice cream zoomed past them, leaving a trail of dust and smoke.

The two kids watched as the truck drove further and they sigh in disappointment.

That is, when they caught sight of five kids jumping on the ice cream truck at the distance, making the vehicle swerve on the road uncontrollably.

The vehicle made a hard left until its side hits the road rails and creating sparks.

Two kids sat in the front of the truck; a 10 year old Australian young boy sitting on the passenger seat, and a girl who was a year older than him, who was driving.

The boy had blond hair in a bowl cut hairstyle, wearing an orange hooded sweater, blue jeans and white sneakers.

The girl next to him had (h/c) (short /long/curly/etc.) hair, and wearing a black tanktop with a (f/c) jacket, denim shorts and black boots.

Numbuh 3: Easy! Numbuh 6! Easy!

"Relax! I got it!"

(Y/n) yanked the stirring wheel to the right, and had managed to get the ice cream truck back on the middle of the road.

In the back of the truck, there was a Japanese girl with them. She had black long hair, an over-sized green sweater, black tights and black and white shoes.

She was standing in front of an ice cream machine, holding two waffle cones.

ACCESS DENIED █